Getfundingtalent.com

So compounding aside, you need to make $15k (15% of $100k) to get your $100k funded account, but theres no time limit.

Do you start your challenge with $100k demo though? What I mean is… if im risking for example 1% per trade of $100k that would be $1000 per trade.

So If I can make 10% in a month average then I can have the funded account in around 6 weeks?

Where are you getting this information from? Have you emailed them to clarify this because this is not what their video says nor their pages. Your 15k real accoutn does NOT turn into 100k. You have 2 accounts, one which is 15k then the demo which is 100k.

This is also a mistake. They only move a max of 5k a month to your real account regardless of how much you make one month. The 10% of your profits is paid to you. You cant add that to your real account. She gives an example of making 10k in your first 2 weeks and she never says you can transfer 5k now and then another 5k after the next 2 weeks. This is why it will take you 3 months to get your live account.

Please email them and make sure you have got the right information because what you’re saying is not what they say on their website. Now either theyve told you different to their site which is a red flag or you’ve understood wrong which for me is still a red flag because theyve made it so complex. Or I’ve understood it wrong which is still a red flag as the other companies are extremely simple to understand.

1 Like

Watch this video over until you get it.fundingtalent DOT com/funding-talent-aggressive/
And no, you are wrong about what goes toward getting you quailfied for a LIVE $100K acct. Watch the video. In this video she says : In as little as a month…
I’m not interested in decussing what happens in a STANDARD ACCT. I did not get into it much once I understood the aggressive acct.

So compounding aside, you need to make $15k (15% of $100k) to get your $100k funded account, but theres no time limit. correct

Do you start your challenge with $100k demo though? What I mean is… if im risking for example 1% per trade of $100k that would be $1000 per trade. **Yes ! You are given the login info of the broker of your choice, from their list, to a $100,000 Demo acct. ** This smart because strategies that work on one size acct might not work on another simply just by increasing lot size.

So If I can make 10% in a month average then I can have the funded account in around 6 weeks?
In a Standard acct no, 3 months. In a Aggressive 1 month.

Funding Talent is listed here in the worst 5.

Ok so the aggressive fund;

Yes you can do it in a month. 20% goes to your real account but no payment every 2 weeks. Youd have to hit some high returns to do 15k in one month but yeah it can be done. But still, you are left with 2 accounts, one real 15k account and one 100k demo. The demo continues adding 20% and you can only make money on the live account which is 90% of the profits.

Yes the rules are more lax but it still doesnt make sense. You’re working hard on the 100k to make money and all you’re getting is 20%. Then of that 20% in the live account you get 90% of the profits. The balance is not yours.

Seeing as in the aggressive you dont even get paid every 2 weeks then it makes even less sense to go with this company. It makes no financial sense. It’s better to take the 70% from ftmo and put that into another account and you keep 100% of that balance and profits.

Maybe he doesn’t understand the program either ! Or just wants you to join HIS program thru HIS Referral link. I don’t put much faith in youtube’ers , especially with affiliate links. You notice I haven’t given you one.
I just invited Support to the conversation.

I have emailed Support and copied your last post, and invited them to this topic.
In the mean time, Here’s my latest reply from Support.
Hi Mike,

I can confirm you are on the aggressive model.
The account metrics portal has been in the works for well over 6 months, however, the aggressive model is fairly new. This means that the back office account metrics are not set up ideally for our aggressive model members.
All you have to note is that your daily maximum loss is $10,000 not $5,000 and you will not have failed the maximum daily loss unless it has exceeded $10,000. (Including running losses)

You know, I looked one program yesterday that you were out of the program if you lost 2% of your acct !

Okay, you asked for it.

I hate to burst anyone’s bubble, but I have learned a lot since signing up for their 25K program. It cost me $155 by the way.

These funding programs are a bit scammy, in my opinion. Let me explain.

For FTMO and others, you have to pass a challenge. Normally that entails achieving a 10% profit for one month. Now think about that for a second. That’s a 120% return per year!

I know of no trader who can achieve that. If I’m an investor putting up millions of dollars to fund other traders, why would I want them to over-leverage my money to try and achieve some pie-in-the-sky return?

No, if I’m the owner of one of these “firms” I want to make it as difficult (if not impossible) to pass the challenge. I want to keep people paying fees. It makes more sense from a business standpoint to to be a “fee collector” than a prop trading firm. That way, I really don’t need outside investors. It just becomes a simple Ponzi scheme I can skim off of until the Canadian authorities catch on and shut the industry down.

I learned all this AFTER I signed up with Funding Talent for their lower-end 25K trading accounts, based of course out of Canada. Where do I start?

1. Their vague and onerous rules are designed for one thing: to avoid paying you. In fact, they did this to a well-known forex YouTuber who regularly reviews companies like this. Not smart, because he grilled them in from of his thousands of subscribers. Ouch! Their rep took a big hit.

2. Let’s do the math. Let’s say they have 1,000 people on their program at a $600 initial startup fee. That’s $600,000 they have in their fat little wallet. Now let’s suppose they fund 5%, that’s 50 traders at $15,000 each. That means they have to come up with $750,000 to fund these accounts.

Where are they getting all this money? I mean, have you seen their website? It looks like a third-grader
designed it. I’m thinking to myself that they can’t even afford to pay Go-Daddy the $39.99 to keep it running!

The owner is even less impressive. It looks like she should belong to a high school cheerleading squad. Most of her staff are just as inarticulate and equally unimpressive.

I honestly hope I’m wrong about this company, especially since I already invested $155 into it. But I am not expecting I will ever see that money again.

Real quick, there is another funding company that I learned from a trusted source with thousands of followers. The name of the company is psyquation a branch of AxiGroup. They are regulated and located in Australia. They look more like a real prop firm. I’ll keep you posted on what I find out.

1 Like

I have a feeling there are a lot of things with this company that aren’t exactly “ideal.”

2 Likes

Wow are you ever wrong. If you sign up for a $25,000 acct, you earn a $25,000 LIVE account, not a $15K one. AND no one at Funding Talent says you have to make 10% a month.
I talked to a Pro Stock trader this week and he thinks programs are a scam also. But he DID say he has one friend that IS making good money with one. One thing about trading for a prop firm is you get around capital gains tax. You’re a privite contractor and file 1099
And that youtuber you speak of was given a FREE $50K acct and was paid $700+ for his trading, and yet he is still whining but he has taken then out of worst 7.
Back office Metrics : They do need one for Aggressive accts, but the only thing us people need to worry about is not going over $10K down.
You can every get around the consistentcy rule by sending in your trade plan.
BUT , the website does suck.
And this goes for TraderForex as well: Here’s the latest email from them.
Thank you for reaching out to us for clarification.

​Some of what he is saying is correct, however, his idea that getting to a live account and making fantastic return is unrealistic is simply not right.

We have a members who join the Fast Fund program and get to their live account within 2 weeks. Then they start scaling the live account and withdrawing 90% of all profits.

​On the Fast Fund you get a bi-weekly deposit into your live account worth 20% of whatever profit is made on the account. These are not cash payouts. ( SEE ! 20% Bi-weekly, not once a month. If you make 10K after 14 days 2k goes toward qualifing. Next 14 days make another 10K your acct is $122,000 + $4400 + their $5000 and you’re well over the top in 28 days. With a $100K aggressive acct. But actuall you qualified before the 28 days. )

​The reasoning behind this is that the Fast Fund program is designed for those with a more aggressive approach who are able to scale their accounts quickly. If you have a conservative approach then of course the classic model is a better option.

I appreciate your enthusiasm. And I hope I am wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Remember though with FTMO you only have to make the 10% once to pass the challenge, you can reduce the risk when your funded if thats what you want to do.

And also there are FTMO traders that are regularly making 10-20% per month. Some traders can even pass the challenge in under a week. Its in FTMOs interest to get you funded as they make 30% of the profits.

If you prefer a shallower profit target but with reduced risk, then the 5%ers have a 6% profit target with 6 months time limit.

Different companies suit different types of traders.

Yeah, I get it. I found a really reputable firm wanting 10% also. I guess it is just the industry standard. It just feels “scammy” to demand such high returns. But what other metric do they have?

The 10% target will help filter out some of the less profitable and inconsistent traders. Plus you shouldnt be taking the trial unless you know that you can meet the target. The FTMO free trial is there to help you prepare for it. Some guys make a rule to not take the challenge until they can pass the free trial, say 3 times in a row.

If you say that a month has an average of 20 trading days, then thats only 0.5% per day.

Sorry mate, not sure I understand that bit?

1 Like

Hello
Marikm final, do you recommend to participate or not

Wait so do you still get paid cash or does it all just go to the account?
I wonna try the 25k account
But 10% is very little
Is there any other funding accounts that give you abit more without absurd rules
Because the aggressive account has no consistency rules and trading behaviour

1 Like

Hello. At this time my only two choices would be Maverick trading or Enfoid. Maverick has possibly the best reputation of anyone. They have a hefty fee to start, though.

There is a totally free option through Enfoid. I really like the idea that there are no fees. The catch is, you have to contribute to their trading room forum for at least three months before they will consider allowing you to apply for capital.

Then a standard evaluation is required. But they don’t push having to make 10% profit the first month. Once you reach that goal, you may start with a 25K account. That to me makes more sense than demanding the trader make 10% his first month or he has to pay more money. Pretty scammy.

1 Like

See, that’s the problem. Let’s say on a 25K account, you make a profit of $1.000. According to their promises, they will pay you a $100 “talent bonus.”

But in order to get that money, you first need to get past their “consistency” rules.

Here’s an example. Because the distance of a stop loss changes with every trade, I have to adjust the position size every trade in order to stay at my 2% risk limit. Sounds reasonable, right?

But the company will say that because my position size changed on every trade, they flagged me for a consistency violation. As a result, I don’t get my talent bonus.

Now, If I decide next month to trade the same lot size, the dollar amount on my losses are inconsistent. So guess what, no talent bonus.

Maybe I traded at different times of the day. Guess what, no talent bonus.

The point is, they can use whatever reason they want to keep from paying you. And this is on the evaluation account. Who knows what they will do to you when you start trading a live account. Yikes!

My advice is to try one of these two reputable firms:

Maverick Trading
Enfoid

Lee , I like how peoplle who are not in Funding Talent seem to know all about it. grrrr There’s no program that has less rules then F.T. . And many with hidden rules.
Once you you sign up, you get access to the FaceBook support group and they are adding people every day.
there is very few people now taking the acct that pays you 10%, because the real money is in getting funded, and getting paid 90%.Live Rules
Just call me and I’ll explain the program to you. I’m tired of fighting with these guys. 4195732011

1 Like