Getfundingtalent.com

You don’t have to make X amount in 30 days ! You don’t have to do it again in 60 days ! You don’t have to make X amount each month to keep your funded acc t ,or any acct for that matter.
You can run your demo account all the way down to zero as long as you don’t lose more then 10% a day.
Every prop firm has a consistantcy rule, but all you have to do is use the same lot sizes. Want to hedge, use extra entrys.
T.F. is using 500:1 leverage.

In all fairness, you do know I am currently a client of theirs. I know that I am not as vested as you, but I still do have skin in the game.

Yes, that is one of the perks, no unrealistic profit goals.
And yes, they did offer to pay me cash for my talent bonus this first round. Here’s how it went:

I made a profit for the first two weeks, but barely. My total was a whopping $200 for the 25K account.

Of course, I was disappointed, so when they offered to send me my $20 via Py-pal, I asked them to just roll it over and I will hope I can make enough in the next two weeks to cover the monthly fee of $75.

They did one better.

They said that they would DOUBLE my $20 and deposit into my real account an extra $40, on top of the $200 I made in profit! That’s a total of $240, just for being a mediocre trader.

That’s not all they did for me. If I somehow come up short this next two weeks, I can take the monthly fee out ofthe $240!

I’m still not going to put in any more of my own money to scale up right now, but at least I have a bit more confidence in the company.

Will keep you posted.

1 Like

They allow everyone to Pay the monthly from earnings.
I see many members in the Doscord groups posting wrong info then fighting over it.
I’m now getting my infor direct from Jessica

One thing I am a little concerned with:

She said in her FACEBOOK post that there were a lot of traders who were “close” to getting their real accounts. I’m very skeptical she will be able to fund all of them a the same time. Where is she getting all this money?

Of course, I could be wrong. I would just implore you to be cautious, no matter what. I’ve heard that even the best funding companies can screw you over.

1 Like

Lee here’s what I didn’t understand and why FTMO might be better. If you look at the 2 types of accts, a normal one gets a match of 100% going toward qualifing you for a live acct. BUT it’s capped at 5%. A 100K demo acct , the most you will receive is $5000 if you make $5000, minus the 10% going into your pocket.
You also have the consistantcy rule. For this acct, you can’t lose more then $5000 in a day and $10,000 over all. AND every dip before profiting gets subtracted from your allowable daily draw down.
It will take you at least 3 months to get to a live acct.
( for a 25K just divid figures by 4)
For the Fast Fund Acct, I assumed you were getting the 5% match as well, and the 20% verses 10% was because you weren’t taking any profits. WRONG! All that goes toward qualifing you is your 20%, but it’s not capped, nor do you have the consistantcy rule. So if price goes on a terror in one direction you can make a kill’in. But this acct does not have the 5% rule either. These were the excuses she gave for no 5% match. This acct is more for people who make a lot of trades, and great for scalpers.

You can also add accts to get to a larger account, but by starting with a 25K acct you’re limiting yourself to a $225K max, verses the 300K max.
The other thing that’s going on is , people aren’t trading their live accts, but continuing to build it with the Match. Why? Here goes,
A 25K acct: You need $3750 in profit to qualify for the live acct. You live acct balance at the time you receive it will be $25,000+3750. They are saying the most you can lose in a day is 10% equaling $375. I believe that figure to be actually be $287.50 . Either way it’s not much wiggle room.
If you should decide to try this, I recommend starting with the $100k acct at least ! You only have to pay it one time as long as you don’t blow up your acct., and you’ll have a lot more room to be wrong.

Okay , I’m no longer a fan, TraderForex is right and I was wrong. And here’s why and what I just figured out tonight.
With most prop firms you are trading a $100K demo acct to earn the Right to trade a $100K of the firms money.
With Funding Talent; you’re trading a $100k demo acct in order to GROW you future Live acct faster. You need to earn $15k with the $100K acct , to ACCESS your live acct. A Live acct worth $15K.
You can still trade the 100k demo to keep growing the 15K though.

1 Like

Hello my friend
Do you recommend a 200,000 account?

With TraderForex
Will he be paid within two working weeks?

Um advise at ftmo
I am very hesitant what to do
ftmo or TraderForex

I’m sorry but I can’t find a prop firm called TraderForex.
As for Funding Talent VS FTMO
Funding Talent might be easier but you also will earn a much smaller Live acct.
FTMO ; You’ll earn a Much bigger Live acct. But You have to qualify twice, and stricker rules. AND you have to keep paying.

1 Like

Same guy did take the funding talent and get paid go and look youtube well

Anybody have experience with the FundingTalent new funding challenge that is very similar to the ftmo challenge?