🚨 GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT: Which social media platform do you use the most?

It’s been a hot minute since our last giveaway, and we know you miss them!

Don’t be shy, we missed them too!

Since we have a lot of pretty exciting things planned for this awesome community, what better way to kick things off than with a super simple giveaway!

And as much as we’d love to have you on our forums every single hour, we know you also spend a lot of time on other social media. So we wanna know…

Which social media platform do you use the most?

To join this month’s giveaway, all you have to do is…

1. Choose your answer among the options below. This is so we know to include you in the giveaway pool of entries!
  2. Write at least 3 posts within the giveaway period. Feel free to check out our Community Guidelines to ensure that you’re not violating any forum policy with your posts, though! (Another tip for newbies: You can write 3 posts anywhere in the forums. You can even introduce yourself in this thread!)
  3. Have an avatar. If you’re camera shy, no need to worry! You don’t have to use your own photo. You can pick ANY photo other than the default letter that all anons get.

What did I tell ya?! As easy as A, B, C! Plus, the more posts you have within the giveaway period, the more chances of winning cash to be sent straight to your PayPal account! Should you prefer it, we can even give you your prize in BTC!

And if you think that’s already exciting enough, we’re still switching it up a notch!

Depending on what your user Trust Level is (check out Pipstradamus’ post on this) your cash prize changes!

• 2 TL3 (“Regular”) winner will win 50 USD.
  • 4 TL2 (“Member”) winners will win 25 USD.
  • 4 TL1 (“Basic User”) winners will win 15 USD.
  • 4 TL0 (“New User”) winners will win 10 USD.

The winners will be selected randomly from the pool of posts created within the giveaway time frame. So the more posts you have, the more chances of winning!

The giveaway period starts today May 04, 2022, and ends on May 19, 2022 at 11:59PM, EST.

We will announce the winners on this thread on May 20, 2022 so stay tuned!

*The prizes will either be in Paypal cash or BTC format, which means we require the winners’ PayPal email addresses or crypto wallet addresses. Failure to respond with your information within 7 days will result in disqualification.

Here’s the poll! (We know you’re probably using multiple, but go ahead and choose your most preferred one. We would love it even more if you can tell us why you use this most!)

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Tiktok
  • Others

0 voters

Good luck!

19 Likes

WOW. It’s Giveaway time!! Thank you for organizing it!

So Social media, Although I use All the above, I chose YouTube, For me it’s the most interactive platform and for some reason the comment sections are not spoiled most of the times compared to other platforms.

Also with one search I can easily find multiple sources on one subject. And it’s in video format so it’s more fun and easy and less time consuming to gather information.

I am mostly into Food vloggers (YouTubers who travel to different countries trying and reviewing different food and cultures and recipe channels.) So it’s the perfect platform for me.

Also when it comes to Trade related research, I believe YouTube to be a really good resource, yes it’s filled with fake info, but there are good information out there, with videos, live trading and such, and in comment sections and community sections the discussions people are having most of the times helps filter out fake gurus.

And whenever I want to find a song or a funny video to cheer me up, YouTube is always there for me.

So for me YouTube is my most preferred and used platform.

Wish Good Luck to everyone participate in the Giveaway!!!

9 Likes

Giveaways are always welcome. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Very cool, this will generate activity! For example, this will be my first of three posts for the contest. :smiley:

2 Likes

I use tiktok because it follow my friend and would like to support them

3 Likes

I love YouTube cause I get to learn alooot any time

1 Like

Giveaway your love (i am into materialistic love i need money)

2 Likes

I’m kinda dragged between YouTube, Twitter and TikTok. Although, TikTok is used for relaxing (imo).

1 Like

I am a certified hater so imma hate those who win unless it’s me

2 Likes

Goodluck to you too.

1 Like

So, i use Twitter a lot cause you get a lot of information there. First hand information. And as traders, trust me, You need information. You also get to know what’s new and trending

3 Likes

First of all, Thank you for organizing this giveaway.

Social Media is a whole new world where people can get educated and updated on the latest news and events happening in and around the world. I prefer Twitter because of it’s user friendliness and also because it facilitates two or more users to express their views giving the matter of discussion a wider view and understanding.

In terms of trade and stock market related ideas, Twitter leads the way as more investors and traders share their views and educate their willing viewers. With all this type of information at hand, fake traders and scammers can easily be identified.

Good luck to all participating !!

2 Likes

YouTube has to be my favourite. It’s engaging in a wide variety of ways. The content -educational and otherwise- is unmatched. And it all comes for free. Subscribing to a channel and the AI recommended videos that come along from watching your creator’s stuff is also a very useful perk. YouTube FTW!

we we’re asked to welcome you to the community, so here goes; … welcome to the community!!! :fireworks::tada:

1 Like

we we’re asked to welcome you to the community, so here goes; … welcome to the community!!! :fireworks::tada:

I use FaceBook because it is my very first social media platform i started using and i am very much familiar and comfortable with it.

1 Like

Wow, I’m really excited for the giveaway. Thanks for conducting it.

I love Instagram

Wow my first give away try. I just hope that luck comes my way. Africa is a hard world to live in and having this kind of opportunity is really appeasing

2 Likes