🚨 GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT: Which social media platform do you use the most?

Thank you so much for. I’m grateful

1 Like

OMG! :sob: :sob:
thank you so much @Penelopip and the babypips crew :sob:
and a huge congrats to all the winners as well. much love to everyone :heart:

1 Like

@Penelopip & BabyPips, thank you very much for this token. I am grateful.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::clap::tada: to winners :pray::pray:

1 Like

It came as a very pleasant surprise this morning. when I saw that I was selected as one of the lucky winners of this giveaway.

This means so much to me because Babypips was the first place where I started off my trading journey.

I want to say a big thank you to @Penelopip and Babypips for the amazing work they have been doing. :pray::pray:

and also congratulations to all the winners of this giveaway. :tada::tada:

plays song. “We’re the Champions” by Queen

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. Enjoy!!!

And of course Youtube is the choice for social media without which I wouldnt be able to watch the diamond league live and see the exploits of my countrywoman Shericka Jackson.

3 Likes

Thank you - thank you very much! :+1: :kissing_heart:

Gob smacked, Penelopip! Which is unusual for me. My congratulations to all the winners, and for the generosity of Baby Pips we all share.

And for those who missed out this time around, there’s always another waiting - that is why Baby Pips is the greatest free Education site.

Cheers steve369.

2 Likes

Thank you to babypips and the team involved in making this happen. @Penelopip

2 Likes

Awesome! I definitely think the giveaways are a fun way to keep things exciting around here! :grin:

1 Like

Too bad I missed this! Berry luck next time. Congratulations to all winners! :strawberry:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Much deserved! :blush: Congratulations to all the winners! :smiley: And I will be patiently waiting for the next one. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :smiley: Thanks Babypips team!

1 Like

I use daily instagram and tiktok, I guess as 70% of people on the internet

1 Like

yeah, I’m one of them for sure))

1 Like

Me too, I think I already saved a million of tiktoks with a business theme, and schemes to earn thousands of dollars on trading, selling stuff, and so on. Although I’m still not one of those kids who go to Maldives every week and make a video per day laying on the beach, so I guess those videos won’t help me anyway :smiley: But I think I began to understand what their success is. The fact of the matter is that they show “their rich” life in order to gain views and subscribers. People who like it do not suspect that this is another marketing ploy. I guess I should try this hack as well, especially since SocCeleb exists. and can help me easily get my video in recommendations.

So i am pretty new, but this is so exciting , all the learning the community and GIVEAWAYS… plus all the information!!! i am really happy i was put on to this