🎄 GIVEAWAY WINNERS: What are you most grateful for this year?

The countdown has begun, and we are well on our way to our favorite season of the year!

You know what time it is… it’s time to run for last-minute presents…

A.K.A CHRISTMAS!

2021 was yet another eventful year. We are now opening our doors to a lot of new things, and even new ways of living. We know that although our circumstances with regards to the pandemic have generally been improving, this will be another Christmas celebrated differently. With a lot of things changing, we just want to thank you for sticking around!

What better way to end the year than with an exciting giveaway for the most awesome forex community?!

Despite the challenges, we had a lot of good times! And we look forward to more engaging conversations with you all. As always, we wish you all the best in your trading journey, and we’re happy to have you in the BabyPips community!

Now, I’m sure you’re all excited to know more about how you can take home some moolah! So, without further ado, let’s get right into the giveaway details!

Simply reply to this post with your response to this question to get a chance to win this giveaway.

With everything that has happened,

What are you most grateful for this year?

We’d love to end this year with a shower of positivity, so go ahead and share what you’re most thankful for!

By the end of this giveaway, we will randomly pick the winners for the following:

• 1 winner of Amazon gift card worth $100
  • 2 winners of Amazon gift card worth $50
  • 4 winners of Amazon gift card worth $25

Should you prefer it, we can even give you your prize in BTC!

The giveaway period starts today, December 08, 2021 and ends on December 22, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.

We will announce the winners on this thread on December 23, 2021 so stay tuned for that!

*Please note that only TL2 and TL3 users are eligible for the Amazon gift cards worth $100 and $50.

The prize will either be in an Amazon.com e-gift card or BTC format, which means we require the winners’ email addresses or crypto wallet addresses. Failure to respond with your information within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

We’re excited to hear what you’re most grateful for this year. Good luck!

26 Likes

I am grateful for being somewhat healthy and being safe right now from any Covid symptoms and being able to get out every once in a while and play golf.

2 Likes

I’m grateful for my 4 y/o son and his sister or brother (due in July)!

4 Likes

I’m grateful to still have my wife and 5yr old son around.
In the midst of this terrible Pandemic my heart goes out
to all those around the world who have lost their loved ones.
Those families who’s loved ones won’t get to share this
Christmas with them.Take care and stay safe to all those
who will read this post… :v:

3 Likes

I’m most grateful for the gift of friends and family. Though this year was a challenging one, they were always there cheering me on and giving me a solid backing.

2 Likes

I’m grateful for live, family, friends, relationship, work and the trading ideas I’ve been receiving free of charge from babypips

1 Like

I am grateful that I am alive till this moment. I am one of the front runner in the health sector specifically I am a Medical Laboratory Scientist. So despite the Covid-19 pandemic I have been able to weather the storm. I came in close contact with those who were infected; I am indeed grateful that I am Hale and healthy till this moment.

3 Likes

Turning my life around from a year ago with a job, a place for my me and my brother to stay & a completely different proactive mindset. An understanding and involvement within cryptocurrency.

1 Like

It was a great year… I just graduated from university with a bachelorios degree in biochemstry, i also graduated from the school of pipsology, i finished half of my german language courses on duolingo (it will be my fourth language) and my demo trading is improving very well… It was a very informative year! How could it be better? I feel the most joy when i learn everyday something new.
Merry christmas to this great forum! Hope next year will be better for all of us.

2 Likes

I’m grateful to have a wonderful and supportive wife who through her support and encouragment is allowing me to be able to give us more free time to do the things we love.

2 Likes

i am grateful for me, all my friends and families being alive throughout the Covid-19 period.

1 Like

I’m most grateful for life and also grateful for financial lessons learnt

2 Likes

My most grateful for the year is my discovery of FOREX TRADING and crypto currency .

2 Likes

I am grateful that i have my family together in spite of the pandemics. that i am learning forex trading and beginning to see results. and of course…having health!!

2 Likes

I’d be grateful if I walked away with that $100😔.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

Am grateful for being alive…and I can’t imagine babypips being part of me they nature dreams of new traders and shading knowledge to every individual with no second thought…am really grateful that you had a present for us during this celebration period :parking::information_source::information_source::information_source::information_source::parking::heavy_dollar_sign:
I love you you guys marry Christmas and happy New year :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I am grateful, for being better than I was last year, and I hope to exceed this year results, next year. Above all I’m grateful for life.

2 Likes

I am grateful for the opportunity to be working from home so i don’t have to sit in the morning traffic on the way to work.

3 Likes