šŸŽ„ GIVEAWAY WINNERS: What are you most grateful for this year?

Iā€™m most grateful for living yet another day. It sounds lame, but each day is an opportunity to do better.

Each day, death is a little bit closer.

If Iā€™m really going to change my life, I need every chance I can get.

Thatā€™s why perseverance is i
important to me.

Every time I wake up, Iā€™m grateful for another chance to do better.

4 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for discovering Babypips on my FX trading journey that only started in September this year! Keep doing the fantastic work Babypips! you ROCK!

1 Like

I am most grateful for this year for the frontline workers, Starting with Public Health Inspectors, Doctors, Nurses, Staff, and everyone involved in the process , never before I have personally felt how much should we be grateful for them for their services, the scarifies they and their families made and still making for nearly two years is nothing short of miraculous. So this is for all the frontline workers out there, THANK YOU!

I am most grateful for you and for anyone who has the slightest involvement in making the world a little bit better place throughout this ā€œtestā€ sent to us by Nature. I wish all of you strongest Health and Happiness and satisfaction for your sacrifices, I believe your contributions will never be forgotten by the world. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

9 Likes

Iā€™m most grateful for being able to heal my physical conditions that doctors said couldnā€™t be cured. I was fortunate enough to have the time and resources to heal myself for free with the knowledge I discovered.

I no longer have eczema and food allergies. I used to be unable to eat peanuts, shrimp, crab, and lobster because it would give me rashes or make me go into anaphylactic shock that could kill me.

Now I can eat as much of these things as I want without any problems. It was miraculous. My family, relatives, and friends can hardly believe it. I still sometimes donā€™t believe it myself.

3 Likes

I am thankful that I was able to overcome depression because of my mother death

2 Likes

I am grateful for many things in my life, but none more so than the United Kingdom National Health Service and all its staff from volunteer helper at the reception of Entrance 5 of Wythenshawe hospital to the surgeon who removed my tumour in January, and everyone in between.

There are many things that people moan about in the UK about our healthcare system, but having lived in seven countries during my career, it is the best bar none. No amount of money (not even the entire GDP of a country) can guarantee that every patient is given all the services they need when they need them. No organisation can promise that to anyone, because resources are finite and demand is infinite. Our NHS goes a long way in trying to achieve the impossible. Thank you to all our nurses, catering staff, volunteers, doctors and surgeons for being there for me.

6 Likes

I am most thankful for having a new job because I move from Scotland to England and wasnā€™t working for 4 months + I have 3 kidsā€¦ so so so grateful for that job.

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Milasan Razvan.
Iā€™m gratefull for the following:

1. First of all, i got a better job. I earn pretty well, and have enough time to trade.
  2. Second, i learn forex very good, i have a winning strategy, at the beggining it was very hard with my feelings. I was very emotional, but now, i kinda control myself and respect my rules.
    In January iā€™m going to start with real money.:muscle:
  3. And the last and most important thing, i got a future wife, my familly is healthy, everythinf is fine.
    I can say this was my year, but next few years will be ā€œthe yearsā€ ( if you know what i mean ).
3 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for everything. Iā€™m grateful for life, people died every single day this year due to no fault of their own but here I am standing tall. Iā€™m grateful for good health, battled with mild high blood pressure caused by severe anxiety last two years but now am more healthy than ever. Iā€™m grateful for the progress have made in life generally and in business - for breaking new ground. Iā€™m grateful.

4 Likes

Am grateful that I discovered forex trading this year. And although am still learning it gives me hope for better days to come. Thanks.

2 Likes

Just being grateful for haveing a family and for friendly people out there on the globe.

2 Likes

I am an Iranian and could not work in Forex and digital currencies due to international sanctions and numerous domestic restrictions.
However, last year I did my best to join the community of traders and I succeeded despite all the hardships I went through; to leave my beloved country (unfortunately) and now and temporarily I live in another country and I can have freely access to what I love and I worked for hours without interruption; Now I can have a different perspective on the previous year among your dear friends and comrades, so thanks to freedom and equality

3 Likes

Iā€™m so grateful for the confirmation that my cancer has not spread to my bones. I am hugely grateful to my partner and friends for all their support

5 Likes

I am grateful for my self! I turned around my life for 180degrees. I was a complete mess, then I found this site and started learning!

3 Likes

I am grateful for challenges and difficulties because they show me where I am not yet free.

I am grateful for trading, I paid myself more than Iā€™ve ever made from a job this year.

I am grateful for the ability the forgive and grow.

I am grateful for informationā€¦ I know if Iā€™m ever in a position Iā€™m not happy with, a change in perspective or a peice of information can help.

3 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for my family and that all three of my babies are happy and healthy. Also grateful for my husband and that he gets up every morning at the crack of dawn and goes to work to support us. Despite how easy it is to complain, we have a very good life and genuinely love each other.
I was very stressed about buying Christmas presents for the whole family this year, including our kids and relatives. Out of nowhere I got a phone call from a relative that I havenā€™t seen since I was a baby and she gave me a big check to help with our familyā€™s Christmas. She was from my dadā€™s side of the family and we barely know them so it was quite unexpected and we were able to make sure our kids would have gifts on Christmas morning. It isnā€™t about presents only, but this was a huge blessing that took a ton of stress off our backs.
Next year, Iā€™m planning to try to pass that kindness onto someone else.

2 Likes

I am grateful to myself thank God that I have had difficulties and challenges this year and I no longer work and rely full-time on Forex with my greetings I am grateful to myself thank God that I faced difficulties and challenges this year and I no longer work and relied full time on Forex with my greetings Yassine :slightly_smiling_face::blush:

2 Likes

Iā€™m grateful to have a great bunch of friends who except me as I am.

2 Likes

Am grateful to God for the grace of being alive. Am also grateful that am a member of this wonderful family. God bless you.

1 Like

I am grateful to be a member of the community of tradersā€¦ I do believe there are many good things to come for us. I hope everyone stays safe with their family and thank you for reminding us to be grateful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes