🎄 GIVEAWAY WINNERS: What are you most grateful for this year?

I am very grateful to be among this community of traders, it has affected me positively, with rules, discussion and advice, it has really improve me
I am also grateful to God almighty for His unending love and wisdom on us throughout the year, tho it was challenging He also gave us strength to scale through…
I am grateful too for my personal development through this community and other resources I engaged with…

Indeed, I would say ‘what a year…’

1 Like

I’m grateful that not everyone is a giant slacker like me. There are people out there who have taken their talents in science and math and dedicated entire lives to doing the impossible. Because of these people we have MRNA vaccines that can be developed in record time. Because of these people, we’re figuring out new ways to harness energy; new ways to save our planet.

Thank you to all you badasses out there with giant brains working unsung everyday to make the world a better place for everyone.

2 Likes

I am grateful for having the opportunity and knowldege to trade and invest in the financial markets. Financial literacy is a vital skill and tool in the 21st century and I am grateful to have grown in the this area

1 Like

It’s been a long year, had a lot of expectations and goals. The pandemic has really reshaped everything and It’s been hard recalibrating.
I’m grateful for life, peace and family. Family’s been all the drive I needed to keep pushing.
Grateful for this wonderful platform.

1 Like

I am grateful that I have finally found a platform “BABYPIPS” where I can learn how to trade for free without paying any cent in this covid lockdown.And I am ready to give out all I have to learn trading in this platform so that I don’t spend my life in dept’s.
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Without trying to do any king of religuous procuring, I am grateful to the permanent protection and blessings from Jesus Christ despite of the fact I’m not a very good Christian…

1 Like

I’m grateful for the great life lessons, the challenges set before all of us. Having encountered much as many in these last 2 years, has made me realize where our richness lies, and that is within each other. Also to value the moments, especially those that have made us walk through the fire that because of free will we had the choice of how we chose to receive it. If you learned nothing from these last 2 years, then you missed the entire narrative and a lot of growth. Grateful for life and the moments of that I have experienced. :innocent:

1 Like

I’m grateful the price of BTC has finally risen above the price I bought at in 2018! Also to be alive and well and everything else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am grateful for me and my family being healthy and not catching COVID or becoming a victim of COVID. I am also grateful for my first grandchild(boy) that was born in January. I am also grateful for my two foster son’s.

1 Like

Easy giveaway!

The 3 F’s. Family, friends and food.

I couldn’t imagine life without any one of these. Friends and especially family have made this last year and a half bearable. Super blessed to have a big family that mostly likes each other :rofl:.

Combine the 3 and you just about forget what’s going on in the world around you.

1 Like

My part-time job has changed to fully remote since September amid the COVID pandemic. That gives me more time to focus on trading as working from home. My dream is to become a full-time trader.

2 Likes

Silver lining for sure.

I am most grateful to Love,that i am alive and able to still trade forex with this beautiful community…

1 Like

As we all come know that events do create ripples and 2021 did cause a magnitude of ripples but being grateful for them is amazing because they accompany themselves with learning experience.

Being grateful with how I have turned myself around and becoming more aware of myself. For the first time, I was much more grateful while celebrating my birthday this year as compared to before.

2 Likes

Mainly because of Covid many persons were dying (no pun intended) to see the back of 2020 and I was wondering why… because when 2021 came around nothing would have changed essentially after midnight on December 31st 2020. As it turns out 2021 has been far worse for a lot of people.

Having said all of that I am grateful that my family has so far been spared the ravages of Covid 19. A whole lot of people I know personally have unfortunately lost loved ones. With a few days to go until the end of the year I hope I havent spoken too soon.

1 Like

I would have included finances in the lot, lol.

2 Likes

When I hear people complain about their health services in places like where you are I have to shake my head. I wish I had the power to forcibly bring them here to Jamaica for two years. That move would change their perspective in a jiffy. Trust me.

3 Likes

You are grateful for ripples including disasters and all events?

1 Like

WOw! A Giveaway. Nice!

I’m grateful to my family, for always being there for me, no matter what, their unconditional love keeps me going everyday. So Thank you mom, dad, and my darling sisters!

3 Likes