šŸŽ„ GIVEAWAY WINNERS: What are you most grateful for this year?

Considering the current situation in the world for the last 2 years being alive seems like a pretty Huge thing to be grateful for. I am grateful to be alive and well. Thank you!

1 Like

I am most grateful for the nature, for the cleanup work itā€™s doing for the last 2 years. The world was almost about to end if not for Covid, it wasnā€™t the problem it was the solution. Kept people off the streets, kept vehicles off the streets, and let the nature BREATH a little in peace. Thank you NATURE!

3 Likes

What I am most grateful for this year:

Naturally, one is always so grateful for loved oneā€™s, good health, security, etc. But during this year of the ongoing COVID crisis I am especially grateful forā€¦the Internet! :raised_hands:

The internet has:

• kept people in touch with each other
  • enabled people to continue working from home
  • assisted people to buy food and other products and have them delivered to their own door or to others
  • kept us in touch with world events
  • informed us how the pandemic is being battled with, what to do to protect ourselves from it, or if we become infected
  • enabled us to participate in sports, entertainment, cultural and religious events via streaming-
  • kept our financing and trading activities alive and well 24/7

The internet is easily and often abused but this year it has really proved its value to society in so many ways around the entire globe. :muscle:

3 Likes

Iā€™m most grateful for my progress in my trading journey, Itā€™s so amazing my demo account is in an uptrend.

Most grateful 4 mi familia! Mother, Father Thank you! Siblings, Family good. sickness all over in Brazil, Family safe grace of God! Amen!

Only a couple of days left before we end this giveaway so be sure to send in your entries today!

Penelopip :santa:

5 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for my 4 y/o son and his sister or brother (due in July)!

1 Like

Im so grateful for many reason and most common and ordinary things in this caothic but beatiful earthlike awake and see the sun or cloudy no matter is a new begging everday and i love to wake up early and see the sky and be gratefulā€¦ Grateful for have TIME for my kids . Grateful with this complete educational trading site that never ends always with new topics including in the course and most grateful with our arms (tools) like Marketmilk including stocks and crypto, These gave more vision and put orders in accuracyā€¦ Finally grateful for beeing in this trading world that i like so much!!!
Merry Xmas Babypips!

I am grateful for my life and that I have a better financial situation than last year.

Iā€™m grateful for the financial stability I have achieved since last year, and I am looking forward to becoming financially free.

The wait is finally over, and Iā€™m sure youā€™re all excited to meet our lucky giveaway winners!

Thank you to everyone who participated and shared what they were grateful for this year. This just goes to show that despite challenging circumstances, there is still much to appreciateā€“ new learning experiences, shared meaningful conversations, and of course, our friends and loved ones. Since 2021 is about to end, we look forward to another amazing year with this amazing community!

Now, I wonā€™t keep you waiting any longer. Itā€™s time to meet this giveawayā€™s lucky winners!

Letā€™s begin with the 4 lucky winners of $25 worth of Amazon gift cards (or BTC, if preferred)!

Congratulations toā€¦ @rsb5 @Mithu22 @Nick1864 @HeavenRobinson!

We also have our 2 lucky winners of $50 worth of Amazon gift cards!

Congratulations toā€¦ @SovoS @Mondeoman!

And ending the list is the lucky winner of $100 worth of Amazon gift card! Christmas came early for youā€¦

Congratulations toā€¦ @enickma!

What a way to end the year!

Congratulations to all of our winners! I will be reaching out to you shortly to ask for your email addresses or BTC wallet addresses (depending on your chosen prize format).

*Please be reminded that failure to respond within 7 days will result in automatic disqualification. I hope you stay tuned for more surprises, and if thereā€™s anything you want us to try for our next giveaway, please feel free to send me a message!

Letā€™s make the most out of the last few days of 2021!

11 Likes

Thank you very much - that is a great start to the Christmas break! :star_struck:

My best wishes go out to each and every Babypipper for a Happy Holiday Season and for a super successful New Year 2022.

3 Likes

Congrats to all the lucky winners. Enjoy!!!

4 Likes

WOW! Thank you very much! Itā€™s always a pleasure to participate in the community and have a little something back too.

Congratulations to all the Winners and everyone participated.

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

The thing Iā€™m the most grateful for this year is all the traveling Iā€™ve been able to do.

OMG! OMG! I wonā€¦ Happy Solstice to me! Thank you for the Christmas gift Babypips! Love it. :star_struck:

Congratulations all the winners!

Happy Solstice everyone!!! Amazing.

4 Likes

Wow awesome! Thank you all very much and everyone letā€™s have a great 2022! Happy holidays and new year to all! :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Christmas may be over, but the season of giving surely isnā€™t!

One of our giveaway winners, @SovoS, would like to make another community memberā€™s holiday celebration even merrier! And so, we randomly picked a new winner of the $50 worth Amazon gift card (or BTC).

So without further adoā€¦

Congratulations toā€¦ @dushimes!

I will be reaching out to you shortly to ask for your email addresses or BTC wallet addresses (depending on your chosen prize format).

Please be reminded that failure to respond within 7 days will result in automatic disqualification. I hope you stay tuned for more surprises, and if thereā€™s anything you want us to try for our next giveaway, please feel free to send me a message!

6 Likes