Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

Stocks were mostly up, DOW stocks down a bit

16-20-18

Biotech pulls back, Q’s up for 7th straight day

17-20-18

Down day in the market, but lots of areas came off their lows and gave us a lot of pinbar reversals. I will be looking for moves higher to end the week, DOW 20,000 might be in play

13-20-17

Even the weaker areas of the market are at buy the dip levels, More on my weekly video

We start the week off in the red, most of the market is now below its 10 dma but above its 50 dma. But notice all the advances in the weakest of the ETF’s

7-21-18

Mostly up day for the market,

13-21-18

Mostly down day with the DOW having it’s lowest close in a month. Market seems to be waiting to see what the George Soros paid crazies might try during Trumps inauguration. If we get through the weekend the market might relax a bit

8-20-16

Here is my weekly market review

Looking at the DOW, Friday action looked good but after a weekend of violence here in the US, how will the market react, if the surge in Yen in early trading is any indication it might be a bad day for US Stocks.

There is an old investor saying, " the time to buy is when there is blood in the streets" I never thought I would see real blood in the streets of my country.

Mixed day in the market, early selloff but reversed by days end.

11-16-17

Strong day for stocks and more then just a few breakouts, Market is giving a big thumbs up to our new pro business President

18-19-17

DOW 20,000

We been waiting 6 weeks for this to happen, how much further can it go

markets continue to act positive to new President

Mixed day, DOW hit another all time high

17-19-17

BioTech is in play this week as we finished a two week pullback with a pinbar weekly reversal , Biotech ( XBI) is up 7% this year

Here is my weekly market review video

Financials have been is 7 week consolidation and look ready for a breakout

Most of the market pulled back today but finished off it’s lows, even had a few pinbars in some areas. Down days on Monday more time than not tend to finish the week up, so lets see if that happens this week.

11-15-17

At first glance you might think today was not much different than yesterday, but at mid day only 2 of my 22 ETF’s where above the 10 dma, then a rally into the close and some very strong action in Healthcare and biotech,

The best market strategy over the last 7 years has been to buy the dips, that has not changed

10-19-17

This market is not hard, just buy the top of the list on pullbacks

7-17-17

Very little movement today

8-15-17