Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

Another big day in the market as DOW sets sights on 20,000

Pullback in XME could be bought here

Wow! and that quickly nearly half the market is below it’s 10 dma. S&P and Dow are also forming a pinbar reversal on the weekly chart, lets hope that corrects it’s self in the next two days or Dow 20,000 may be on hold for a little while longer

13-21-18

It has been a long while since last time we saw all 22 ETF’s above their 50 dma. Dow 20K is still in reach

15-22-18

Here is my weekly look at the markets, Fed raised interest rates this makes a strong US dollar even stronger, Market is holding it’s breath as US election is under challenge

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/79347-trading-trend-strong-weak-analysis-46.html#ixzz4TFEEtfIS

we clearly had some pull backs this past week, now can we get the Santa rally going again. I am fearful attempts to overturn our election is starting to way on this market,
8-22-18

Very little movement today as market holds it breath as democrats make last attempt to steal the election. If you can believe the media it is looking like that effort has failed, if this turns out to be true look for a rally tomorrow

8-21-18

As expected with Donald Trump’s election confirmed market continued its post Trump rally, we are posed to see DOW 20,000 tomorrow

With DOW at new all time high we still have a large number of EFT’s trading below their 10 dma

13-22-18

much of the market is still consolidating below it’s 10 dma, DOW still can’t get over 20,000

7-20-18

I am taking a few days away from the charts

Everyone have a Merry Christmas

Here is my weekly market review

8-21-18

Market was up just a little today but that was enough to get most of my ETF’s back above their 10 dma

DOW Watch 20,000 We finished the day at 19,945, I am betting we see DOW 20,000 this week, but can we get a daily close above it.

14-21-18

Well after today’s action Dow 20,000 may be off the table for this week, bigger pullbacks and a number of bearish engulfing candles, Look how all but one gave up their 10 dma today

Note; this will be my last post of the week as I do my year end review of my trading accounts

2016 Year End numbers

Good start to new year, DOW up over 100, 2016 leading ETF takes the early lead for 2017 up 2.3%

Note Pos-% and Entry price reset for new year, refer back to last entry of 2016 for longer term movement

5-20-17

Update to my S&P portfolio, Below chart shows where you would had bought if you had bought the S&P 500 at the begining of each year going back to year 2000

Using the closing price of the last trading day of December as my basis, I purchased $10,000 of SPY for my 2017 entry, chart below shows purchases going back to year 2000, Portfolio is up $124301 this does not include dividends

This chart shows that a buy and hold approach to investing does work with index investing,

We are already seeing some big moves in this very young year

18-22-18

Has Gold broke it’s downtrend , Here I am looking at GDX Gold Miners index my preferred way to play gold. Price has cleared the 50 dma and is already up +10% in just 3 days of new year. Is this a signal that it is time to buy or are we being sucked in just to see price head south,

Mix day in the Market,

17-21-18

DOW 20,000 watch

We got up to 19999.63 , we have 2 hours of to go, can we make history

Is BIO Tech poised to be comeback kid of the year. 2016 was a bad year for Bio Tech, down 15% and my worst performing EFT. But Bio Tech had a great run between 2010 and 2015 up 500%. Week one of 2017 is nearly complete and Bio Tech is up +7% and leading all other sectors.

Today Bio Tech is much like the Auto industry of the early 1900’s , lot’s a little companies that will have to merge to survive, picking the Ford or GM out of the pack might be a little tricky but playing the group through ETF’s is a sound investment approach

Here is my weekly market review, I like oil, USD, Gold is a question mark. US Stocks show no sign of ending their up move

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/79347-trading-trend-strong-weak-analysis-48.html#ixzz4VE0KUF51

First week of trading is in and last years weakest sector takes early lead

Mixed day in the market but Bio Tech remains hot

10-21-17