Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

DOW 30 is leading the way as rest of the market pulls back, Silver looks ready for another leg down, US dollar stops the bleeding , Bitcoin surges follow hard fork

CryptoCurrency is back on fire, look at that market cap

Mostly up day for the markets and it looks like Semiconductors are back in play

Crypto is on the move, 122 Billion market cap new all time high, Bitcoin at new all time high

Mostly red day following new all time highs in DOW and S&P

Nice move up for silver today, but in till we get above 16.80 the down trend is still with us

Still two hours before close of trading and markets are taking a hard hit, safe havens are Utillites, Gold and Silver

as I have noted before August and September are the two worse month of year for stocks, I will be making a wish list of what to buy once the selling is over

Now 10 cryptocurrencies have market caps of over 1$ billion , With a total crypto market cap of 124$ billion , now compare this to Apple Inc and their 840$ billion market cap, just to give you an idea how far this market has to grow

Crypto market cap up 25% from last Friday

crypto market cap explodes higher as Bitcoin tops $4000,

Stock indexes are in full pull back mode, how long this last is any ones guess, Oil down but only a little, Gold and Silver nice bullish action and Bitcoin tops $4000, all this and more in my weekly market video

Markets start the week up sharply, I would had rather seen a deeper pull back with a major inter day reversal, as it is now, this is coin toss if we finish week up or down

Market seems to be happy we made it through the weekend without starting a nuclear war,

Not much happening in stocks today, Energy is down, and Silver is way down

except for energy markets are drifting higher, but ever so slowly. Silver had a nice move today , more on that later

today’s price action is very encouraging for Silver

Big story today is the sudden surge in Bitcoin Cash, Look at that total market cap, any guess on when we will top 200 billion,

As I stated on Monday, market had 50/50 chance of finishing the week up, looks like the down side wins, This could be the August selloff I had been expecting, I hope you have Gold, Silver, Utilities and Consumer Staples to weather this correction

No place to hide,only lesser degrees of pain

No one can know how high the Crypto Market can go or if Bitcoin will remain the top dog, But to have no skin in this game is a mistake, a $500 investment in Bitcoin one year ago would be worth over $4,000 today. Buying after correction still seems the best time to buy, or forget market timing and just buy a little each week