Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

what market correction, My YTD top Stock pick is hitting all time high. Alibaba is up 91% year to date

Another down week for stocks as the expected summer selloff takes hold, oil gold and silver down but only a little, Bitcoin continues to skyrocket higher , all this and more in my weekly market trend video

Here is were we start the week in CryptoCurrency , total Market Cap up 10 billion from a week ago

while Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash cool off a bit, Monero surges higher to become the 11 crypto to cross the one Billion mark

Mostly up day, but only by a little. nothing yet to suggest the selling is over

Nice start to the week, DOW-30 up $163 as I post this, now lets see if we can hold these gains into the close

Short term down trend is still in play but today’s strong market action is promising

Inside candle day, this means it is a coin toss if next move is up or down

Crypto Market Cap tops $150 Billion, Litecoin above $50

After a double inside candle and Yen starting the day weak, I would expect stocks to have a good day to close out the week, but when has this Fed controlled market ever done the expected

Here is my weekly market trend video

Crypto Market Cap now above $159 billion, we now have 12 crypto currencies with market caps above one billion and several more are not far way

I have no idea where this is going but it makes sense to have at least a little speculative capital in this market

Hurricane Harvey is making it tough for people in Texas, but once it is gone there will be a huge rebuilding project and the home sector should benefit, Home Depot and Lowes should do well , and the broader sector XHB ( Homebuilders) should also benefit from hurricane clean up

Break out move in the precious metals, Silver up +2% , Gold +1.5% and miners up +3%

long term bear market not behind us yet, but things in the metals are looking up

YTD
Gold +13%
Silver +9%
Miners +15%

Mix day for stocks but don’t tell that to Top ETF Biotech, up over +3% on the day

Crypto is on the move again, Market cap at new all time high, we now have 13 Crypto’s with market caps of over one billion

Who said August was a bad month for stocks, Big move today in Tech, only two sectors down barely, Nasdaq and DOW are now positive for the month, another good day tomorrow will have S&P joining them

I think what you are seeing here is a lot of bears calling for a market collapse, these people are short and every time the market rallies they get squeezed out of their shorts causing the market to rally even further.

This market is unreal, look how every sector finished in the green today, S&P 500 needed 13.00 to be positive for the month, it got 14.00 , and joined DOW and Nasdaq with a positive month.

Huge month for the Cryptos , we added 80 billion in market cap, seen Bitcoin fork and then take off in price, Ethereum is back near it’s all time high, litecoin was 4 bucks at beginning of year, now over $70

Here is my weekly look at market trends, lots of good action, how long can it last???