Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

With all the government money printing it should be no surprise that Retail is the leading sector so far in 2021, It would seem most of this new money is finding its way into old sectors leaving FANG and BIOTECH behind

1a

1 Like

We have seen this before, a hard selloff over a few days, then we get it back over a few weeks, but will it happen again. There is a lot of negativity in the market and it is killing growth stocks, the DOW has been insulated until now

There is an old saying on Wall St, " sell in May and go away"

So far it looks like that is what the smart money is doing

Despite all the negative comments about the market the Nasdaq put in a Weekly bullish engulfing pattern, and this to a Fed that continues to backstop the market and I see us continue to go up from here

2 Likes

Here is what 18 months of Federal Reserve market manipulation looks like.

The question is how long do they keep this trend going, and will they ever let the market behave naturally

1 Like

Potential Head and Shoulder top forming in XOP, XOP has near quadrupled since its March 2020 low making it ripe for a correction, add this to the fact this ETF is on a 7-year downtrend that also began with a H&S top.

The wild card is the Fed , will they interfere if the price starts to drop.

Nothing to do yet but watch, we need to see a break of 72 ( neckline) to confirm this pattern

1 Like

S&P just will not go below the 50 day moving average. Could this be the Feds doing?

Still best investment advice ever

1 Like

I bought the F’n dip.

1 Like

Is this the Black Swan event we have been waiting for , Stocks are taking a beating

1a

GBP/USD continues its attempts to settle below the support at 1.3665 while the U.S. dollar is gaining some ground against a broad basket of currencies.

The U.S. Dollar Index is currently located in a tight range between 93.20 and 93.30. In case the U.S. Dollar Index gets above 93.30, it will move towards the resistance level at 93.40 which will be bearish for GBP/USD.

1 Like

Anyone else holding Tesla, we are close to all-time high, looks like a cup formation, If we test the high and pullback and form a handle, that will make for a nice bullish setup

Yes. Im holding Tesla and watching. It’s had a good run.

1 Like

Do I need to say more

1 Like