Going offshore to escape the CFTC

ProsperityFx #1 broker, Love it. I placed a withdrawal request 30 min ago, now in my bank acct. :pray:

2 Likes

yes they are great :+1:

2 Likes

They are stepping their game up, :+1:

Hey james,

You asked, we listened!

We at ProsperityFX strive to make your funding experience as smooth and efficient as possible. It is for this reason that we are thrilled to announce the addition of more deposit methods.

Altcoins can now be used to fund your account!

You can now deposit using a variety of safe, secure and efficient cryptos such as Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Tether (USDT) and Ripple (XRP) and of course Bitcoin (BTC).

For step-by-step guides on depositing using these methods, head over to our FAQ section on our website.

We are here for you 24/7. Let us know if you have any questions or need support!

Regards,

Your ProsperityFX Team

3 Likes

I know more and more starting to have heavy sums in offshore now. They really are becoming the future. Definitely agree to spread accounts over a few brokers and with them having low deposit limits and good leverage its easily done for sure

1 Like

Well counter to the belief that opening an offshore broker is purely to scam people rather than fill a clear and obvious niche, people are realising that it’s a viable option. Spread your risk around as you probably do in bank accounts.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for someone in the Crypto rocket, Cederfx, ProperityFX, Hugoway, Eaglefx, Kot4x, Sagefx, Fxsway, nash markets, Osprey bucket to support USDC/TUSD/USDT/LTC/XRP.

Wait… is it only deposits and not withdrawals?

Edit…
We currently have Bitcoin (BTC) as a withdrawal method.

Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Dogecoin (DOGE), and Tether (USDT/ERC20)** deposits can only be withdrawn back via Bitcoin (BTC).

Looks like I’m back on the sidelines waiting.

3 Likes

Sage FX traders can withdraw funds from their account via Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), or Tether (USDT). Through this method they can avoid the stress and inconvenience of dealing with third party institutions.

I Believe you know what group their in

Just doing a follow-up from another member post, have any of you guys tried ospreyfx funded account challenge?

Interestingly, kot4x also has their own funded account business.

Just did the same recently with LQDFX. Swaps are lousy too. Turnkey/Coinexx spreads on US30 aren’t bad. Any better than those?

Wanted to ask if anyone here has experience with Fxview? Somehow they have my email and I received this today. I’ve never heard of them until now.

We are delighted to share that you can now deposit instantly via Bitcoin from any of your crypto wallets.

• Start as low as $5
  • Instant Deposit & Withdrawal
  • 100% Deposit Bonus
  • Zero Transaction Fees
1 Like

I just saw this after writing a post that I withdrew from LQDFX. Are they a trusted broker here? Seems more than a few of us aren’t pleased with their execution, spreads and swaps recently.

Prosperity is mostly under 2 on US30 and 1.5 on NAS100. Funny about LQDFX, I did have my withdrawal within 24 hours and spreads on US30 since have been great, today they were under 1. Not sure if that was a fluke day when they were up around 9 or they were just manipulating my spread as I pulled 38% my first week with them ONLY scalping US30 and NAS.

2 Likes

guys anyone currently trading with turnkeyforex can confirm if they sending daily confirmation(statement) emails to them or not please?

im not receiving them and their support insist that they are sending me daily confirmations.

I trade turnkeyforex and I didn’t get email confirmations.

thanks , good to know , so they dont send them to other clients too. they keep saying me they send them and its from my side if i dont receive them!

Nice… Nash, Prosperity & Osprey support alts in but not out. Sage seems to be the only one both ways.

2 Likes

the rest will follow, give it time

1 Like

Signed up for Sage yesterday… The dashboard supports alt deposits & only BTC withdrawals just like the rest. Hopefully, the white label they are all using will add support for alt withdrawals, then most of them will support it.

1 Like

How did you pass the FTMO challenge if you only grind out 1.5% per week? The challenge is 30 calendar days, so after a month you would only have 6% or so of the 10% needed?