Going offshore to escape the CFTC

ok just got off chat with coinexx they are telling me my withdrawal will be process in the next 8hrs, the moment of truth is here, lets see

1 Like

hopefully everything would be ok.

1 Like

never had withdrawal issue with coinexx. infact received my last withdrawal on Friday. requested on 9th and had it in my wallet on 11th . i think rather than chatting with them, raise a ticket, which at times gets escalated to the senior lot & gets sorted.

ticket already raise, still say open that was over 2 days ago

after 7 days i just received my funds

1 Like

Good to know. Was any reasoning ever asked about or given? Or any steps to avoid future recurrences?

2 Likes

no reason, at this point im in the process of withdrawing the rest of my funds

this case is resolved Coinexx Don't Pay Withdrawal | Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum

1 Like

i sent them a support ticket let’s see if they give me a reason.

1 Like

this is the answer they gave me.

Dear James,
Your withdrawal of $ has been duly processed.

It is good to know your case resolved.
It is important not only for you, but also for the rest of us who have accounts at coinexx.

I still trust coinexx as I can’t find another offshore brokers better than it.

1 Like

you know me i make no excuses for any broker, the facts speaks for themselves.

1 Like

ok i just set up shop at eaglefx, they and cryptoricket use the same broker service so the look of their platforms are the same and they offer the same spreads, what i like about both of these brokers is the same day withdrawals only takes about 2hrs to get your money, im also using lqdfx they too offer withdrawal that takes about 12hrs but no longer the 24hrs

Thanks for the update. Very disappointing, yet expected response. We would likely have to get the issue escalated to someone that can actually give us real answers in order to find out what the problem was. Nonetheless, the most important thing is that you were able to retrieve your funds; glad to hear it.

1 Like

There may be a problem with one of our listed brokers — Real Trade (British Virgin Islands).

• I discovered purely by accident that the Real Trade website went dark about a week ago, and remains dark. I have removed the disabled website URL (www .realtrader.org) from the Real Trade listing (in Group 1, in post #1, at the beginning of this thread).

• Checking broker review sites on google (Bing, actually), I found that no active website URL is listed for Real Trade.

• Real Trade has not posted on their Facebook page since April.

• We have always listed Real Trade as domiciled (registered) in BVI. However, one source indicates that now they are registered in Seychelles. I will try to track this down.

• I have added a note to the Real Trade listing (post #1), directing readers to this post.

• If anyone has information on this broker, please post it here. Thanks.

ok guys i have to give coinexx credit i place a withdrawal 10-14-2019 18hrs later my funds are sitting in my coinbase account, they process my withdrawal 1hr after i confirm the email withdrawal.

im still a coinexx fan i just wish they gave me a reason as to why my withdrawal took 7 days.

:relieved:

Suppose they have too many withdrawals during last week, ( traders who watch this thread rush to withdraw after they saw my withdrawal problem.)
So if they tell you what is the real reason, then it may cause further wave of withdrawals. Keeping silence may be the best option for them.

who knows what happen

1 Like

COINEXX STONEWALL

Some time back Coinexx funds were stolen from an
associate of mine. Not a lot of cash, but flat stolen.
I reported it here.

Coinexx response ??? Flat Stonewall ! Since that time
they added some additional “security”… but it really
gave me an incentive to leave them; but I had no equally
competitive place to go… and dozens of accounts which
would need to be moved, etc… so I half-heartedly
stay with them until I am able to get a broker with
better customer service.

hyperscalper

1 Like

…wondering if we need two tiers under trusted broker.
There are brokers that have processed withdrawals and have good trading conditions, but might have some issues or cause for doubt.
Others have always been 100% professional and spot on in all regards. Personally, I would put FXChoice in a higher category than most. They don’t have the lowest spreads, but many features (many base currencies, solid interface, professional support). Most importantly, in my experience, everything works exactly as stated.

2 Likes

I have both coinexx and Fxchoice accounts. Kept winning on coinexx and losing on Fxchoice and finally withdraw fund from Fxchoice.Their commission killed me.