Going offshore to escape the CFTC

once again i will call on monday thank you so much

1 Like

so you liking eaglefx?

2 Likes

Yeah love them bro, mostly been trading the DOW since the crash. Razor thin spreads, hardly any fluctuation at rollover, news, etc. Spreads almost half of coinexx and 1/4 of FXChoice.

1 Like

i don’t trade what you trade i only trade forex, i love them for same day withdrawals, :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah same day withdrawals are pretty amazing imo. That’s the way it should be. They just need to add a stable coin.

2 Likes

What are you running which requires so much RAM?
Normally 16gb is way plenty on a server.

Maybe you’re predicting the weather, or simulating
plasma in a fusion reactor? (One of my sons is building
the magnets for MIT’s fusion project, so I just threw that
one in…)

[EDIT] or simulating COVID-19 receptor protein binding vaccine
cures ??? I HOPE SO !! Hurry up Or maybe just doing
massive video editing? OK, if that’s the case, I stand chastiz(s)ed !! :rofl:

hyperscalper

1 Like

Im thinking he’s gonna be flying 4-monitor MT4 battlestation. Im thinking it may be a bit over kill.

But hey Im not one to talk with a pair of 64gb i9-9900k rigs rocking 2080ti’s on both.

Just because I can.

1 Like

I have yet to see spreads less than coinexx…Eaglefx is normally 2X+ bigger than coinexx spreads… When are you seeing these spreads smaller than coinexx on eaglefx??? I have been playing with Eaglefx over the last month since all the stuff started… so far coinexx has had the smallest spreads from FXChoice / CryptoRocket / EagleFX / Coinexx… Basically what i have seen over the last month is FXC is the largest spreads and coinexx is the smallest spreads with CR/Eagle swapping back and forth on who has better spreads. I have not seen Eagle have smaller spreads than coinexx over the last month. I am wondering what time you are seeing these smaller spreads…

1 Like

I was thinking the exact same thing lol

1 Like

i’m getting old so this will be my last computer till i die

nobody can beat coinexx spreads what separate eaglefx and cryptorocket from coinexx is their same day withdrawals including weekends

1 Like

Yes I have done that with CR and Eagle and it is with in 12 hours. Only problem is BTCUSD moves alot in that 12 hours!!! Their is really no safe way to get money out of CR/Eagle. Me personally I will stay with low commissions and adjusting leverage on Coinexx just to use TrueUSD transfer! On wrong side of BTC and you gave up everything you were able to make just in transferring back to bank account!!!

1 Like

i never had a withdrawal over 3hrs with eaglefx or cryptorocket

1 Like

CR 1 was 2.5hr, 5hr, 1.5hr, 9hr going to BTCUSD
Eagle was 3hr, 7hr going to BTCUSD
coinexx was 2 days, 1 1/2 days, 2 days all going to TrueUSD

Abra was 1-3 hours on TrueUSD and less than 1hr on BTC
Cashapp was 1hr or less for BTC
kracken is 2hr for TrueUSD

My current experience as of march 2020.

2 Likes

I was mostly referring to Indexes, especially the DOW since that’s all I been trading lately.

“DEFINITELY” same day withdrawals are pretty amazing. :heart: Thanks to SmallPaul

1 Like

Yes, trading the S&P500 seems to be better on CryptoRocket than on Coinexx.

2 Likes

I really like that you can withdraw with stablecoins like USDC on coinexx. Is there any other brokers that allow you to withdraw with a stablecoin?

I really don’t mind waiting 24hrs or so to receive payment when I get such tight spreads and low commissions with coinexx

am I missing something? during this pandemic I have noticed that coinexx spreads have been very subpar, compared to LQDFX, 0.4 .9 pips on EURUSD while the later usually is pity soild around 0.2-.0.5 pips. How can this be that LQDFX spreads are tighter than that of coinexx? I don’t have a live account with LQDFX and only glanced at the spreads listed at their main homepage…has this been the case with anybody else?

1 Like