Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I am just now setting up an account with CoinExx… So far, im very impressed. It has everthing I want 500:1, and USD bank wires. They have been easy to contact, have called me twice to follow up. I hope my live experience is as good as the setup stage has been.

3 Likes

Just found this broker

4 Likes

Interesting, I did check with them and US clients are not listed as a restricted country.

However they are KYC

2 Likes

they have a backend like eaglefx ,cryptorocket and hugosway, maybe that explain the 24/7 live chat. they all using the same service but they offer different accounts with lower spreads

2 Likes

Not bad actually, will give them a go and see.

2 Likes

I currently have my money split between EagleFX and IC Markets and both have been solid for me. I’m from the UK so both are offshore for me.

3 Likes

Eaglefx have been processing my withdrawals within 10mins after my request :smile:

3 Likes

Has anyone been having slippage issues with Coinexx trading indices?? It’s been awful for the last couples of weeks. Thinking about going to EagleFX.

sounds like they are brand-spanking new. Only Bitcoin deposits and withdraws but other methods “coming soon” whenever that happens. Wish they had some history to them.

2 Likes

I haven’t been trading much with Coinexx because they are the one broker I can’t get hooked up to my copy trader. Maybe it’s fate. :upside_down_face:

I :heart: lower spreads. That’s why Coinexx is my #1 choice. Definitely try SageFx. Ty.

2 Likes

I didn’t know cold storage could be hacked, but I guess pretty much anything that’s online can be hacked

3 Likes

Their cold wallet products were not hacked. It was their online
e-commerce database that was hacked.

Ledger said the attack targeted only its marketing and e-commerce database, meaning the hackers were unable to access users’ recovery phrases or private keys. All financial information—such as payment information, passwords, and funds—was similarly unaffected. The breach was unrelated to Ledger’s hardware wallets or its Ledger Live security product, the company added.

3 Likes

Hey Guys - Just to keep you updated. I passed the Challenge! Now onto the Verification Stage. Will let you know how it goes! Attaching my results.

8 Likes

Wow that is cool

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Your accomplishment gives me encouragement through the EA coding doldrums for improving my system.

3 Likes

good job, keep us posted :ok_hand:

3 Likes

FTMO free trial is not available right now. It says they will email me when a slot becomes available.
It makes sense that there would be a limit to number of users if the demo feed must be guaranteed to match live feed.

1 Like

Too big for me lol

6 Likes

Is the updated list anywhere please?

5 Likes