Going offshore to escape the CFTC

i just notice are not on cftc red list

https://cftc.gov/LearnAndProtect/Resources/Check/redlist.htm

They will be soon, now that you have alerted the CFTC :rofl:

3 Likes

i dry snitch them out, my bad :crazy_face:

1 Like

I honestly had no idea that RED list had so many companies on it. Have they all been vetted by this thread and checked out? I’m sure a lot of them don’t accept US clients in the first place

1 Like

KOT4X Legit or scammers? With Real withdrawals

times are getting ruff we need to vet more brokers to put on our list :ok_hand:

1 Like

Its not about giving the deposit back its about giving the deposit and profits back!

1 Like

This is the old compounder here. I deactivated my old email address, so I cannot use that username anymore unless BabyPips becomes more flexible. Just like most of you, I also am truly shocked and stunned by Tradersway’s new policy. US regulators, if you’re reading this, some people would probably say that you are a lousy, grossly evil and grotesquely unfair bunch of people richly deserving the words shame, shame, shame on you big time. You should know in your heart that what you have been doing is wrong, harassing small time US foreign currency traders. Yielding to high pressure from the big US brokers to keep all trading capital within the US borders is wrong, and most traders here know that you are the laughing stock, the super scum of the financial world. The Bible says that if you do something that is wrong, then it is sin. So you are also sinners, big time. And your nasty little deeds may even follow you to the grave, resulting in a permanent, poorer judgment for you.

Anyway, I recently stopped using Tradersway because of their irritating little habit of posting their noisy little notice “OFF QUOTES” occasionally when a currency pair becomes highly volatile, which blocked any further buying or selling or even closing a trade with that pair. Those volatile times are usually some of the most profitable time to trade, and I’ve lost money or failed to make a profit because of their notices. I have never seen anyone here complain about that, I guess because most are longer term, patient swing traders using the 1 hour and 4 hour charts, not the 5 minute charts I use. My strategy is “Monkey see quick profit, monkey grab quick profit,” entering after a sharp spike has corrected usually with the GBP/CHF during the European trading hours when most Americans are getting a good night’s sleep. But I still hate intensely to see Tradersway start to become extinct for us traders because it was a great broker all around. I thought they had some ingenious trick that kept them untouchable from the nasty regulators, but apparently not.

So make as much money as fast as you can, now, before all offshore brokers become unavailable.

2 Likes

they got that out there too

1 Like

Prosperity FX

1 Like

ok i won’t be posting no more brokers i have a list of trustworthy brokers in my back pocket for when sht hits the fan, i done my personal research and found my own list of brokers i think posiing brokers here is not a good thing in the long run.

i suggest all offshore brokers get rid of your IB/Affiliate program because most of them are u.s. citizens putting a physical presence in the USA. :v:

1 Like

Why not add ForexTradingPro broker to our list? I am pretty sure it is run by the same group that runs Tradersway? https://www.forextrading.pro/

2 Likes

yes i agree i just couldn’t find enough info on them but yes seems like the guys from tradersway started that company

1 Like

How did we lose them?

LonghornFX?

2 Likes

yes, we need to start expanding our personal list i don’t know having brokers on our list here is a good idea

It is strange ever since I mentioned about Hankotrade being my favorite broker to trade gold their spread has gone from being the best on our list to being the worst…demo account the spread looks decent still but when you switch to live account totally different spread now hmmmm.

2 Likes

coinexx use to have really tight spreads they too went up once they got the business. not a big deal for me since im a swing trader

i have put money with sagefx i like what im seeing with these guys, loving the same day withdrawals like eaglefx

1 Like

what i don’t like about hugosway and KOT4X is they both ask you to send in a selfie if your withdrawing over 5k, i don’t have time to take a damn selfie with my ID every time i make a withdrawal

2 Likes