Going offshore to escape the CFTC

It seems there are a lot of new brokers that accept crypto and have no kyc. Any third year computer science kid from most countries in the world can start a webpage and forward trades to their account. It’s not rocket science. As long as there is a huge demand, I don’t see how this could be easily stopped. I also don’t understand why authorities would want to stop it. Better to simply provide sensible regulations and levy a small tax… All that said, OANDA and IG have been good. Worst case, can still trade there. Would be nice to have a bigger pool than these two, though. Also, not sure what charges could be brought against FXChoice. They are regulated in Belize and do not solicit US customers.

2 Likes

Should be a private group to list good offshore brokers…so that why government would not see…

1 Like

they will find a way, nothing can stop the U.S. government once they focus on something

When I check out SageFX their live account spreads was worse than coinexx and eaglefx…like the same spreads I have on FXChoice pro account…What are you showing now with sagefx…I looked at them back in jan/feb of 2020… live spreads on hanko seem to be the smallest I have seen currently…

sagefx pro account is not that bad, good enough for me, i’m not complaining

Better than coinexx ??

ATM Yes

look my goal is to find an offshore broker with reasonable spreads and high leverage, sagefx fits the bill

I need to refund my sagefx account and give them a try…see how they are…since you give them the thumbs up…I will go back and see how the work…

1 Like

yes i think they are pretty good and on the rise just like eaglefx

Since you use both … I am very happy with EagleFX…they are fast at turning around money… SageFX first of the year was like coinexx dealing with money… What is your opinion on both…Sage faster than Eagle now on turning around money? Or Eagle still faster than Sage?

1 Like

dude i did a 1k withdrawal from eaglefx yesterday/saturday they approve my withdrawal in 8mins after i click withdrawal and had my money in my coinbase account in 20mins, nobody can compete with Eaglefx when it comes to withdrawals.

also coinbase has a instant crypto transfer, maybe that had something to do with how fast it hit my coinbase account.

EDIT: Eaglefx make me wanna go all in and deal with no other broker, but i fear our government will try and stop them from taking u.s. traders

2 Likes

i can’t give sagefx my full blessing at the moment im still testing them out, it will take time and many withdrawals before i do that

I agree with you their… I do love EagleFX where I have my largest amount with…but I have coinexx / fxchoice live accounts with trading balances if eaglefx goes away and sagefx no balance and hanko with 5k to test them out… I closed out TurnkeyForex and LMFX and LQDFX…

1 Like

yeah LQDFX takes to much money from you when you do a withdrawal and they say it’s no fee

LQDFX Lets just say I have nothing kind to say about them. I will just leave it at that…

1 Like

my main three brokers now is eaglefx, coinexx and fxchoice pro account

EDIT: i don’t trade with any broker who don’t accept u.s. traders so if fxchoice stops i need to find me another 3rd main broker

1 Like

Yep same for me…they are always true to their word…I have never had any issues with them…If I have an issue they will fix it. I have never been screw out of money from eagle / coinexx or fxchoice… I just hope when fxchoice tells us accounts are no more they will still allow us to keep the live accounts!!!

1 Like

my only fear about brokers no longer accept u.s. traders is that they cancel my profit and give me back my original deposit and tell me they no longer serve existing u.s. traders

this guy have a 200k account with lqdfx and did a withdrawal from lqdfx to vload and paid over 1k in fees

YES… I am very worried about that too…Too hard to already win… so you have already taken out your profits…when they make that call they will just take the account… IE deposited 50K and you have taken out 100K they will just say no usa clients and we are taking your account… What I am scared will happen…

1 Like