Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I am happy for him… I did a large withdrawal over what he did and it never showed up! I should not be posting that because I do not want to say negative things about any broker because most all know each other… I am happy he received his money…

wait. LQDFX did not pay you?

LQDFX said I received the funds but it never showed up… I gave up on trying to get the funds. I just wrote it off. For me I am not going to use LQDFX why I closed the account.

bro you can’t let no broker slide like that, should of went on FPA and started a scam thread, to each it own, i hope all is well now :+1:

2 Likes

LQDFX I was able to get more than my deposit by 3X my deposit. What they took I am not happy but in the big picture view I am on the right side. I have had loss before that was just the biggest one. I am not going to use them, other do use them. I am very happy with 3 brokers I am using. None of them have taken my profits and I have with one of them over 30X my deposit. All are over 6X my deposits! So I am ahead of the game with the brokers I am using currently.

As for LQDFX I hope no one else has my issues. I tried for 2 months with no luck. As I said, should not have sad anything about LQDFX. Many other have very good luck, just like the guy in the video you listed. LQDFX is doing what you want stay with them for me it’s no go.

1 Like

Those are a lot of things he got from them…
Do we also get all those goodies for every $10k deposit?? LOL

OANDA and IG both don’t provide Indices to trade, and that’s my main gig. I’ve been looking into US-based a little, and it’s a different world than offshore

I can 100% vouch for EagleFX. I really enjoy trading with them. No MT4 freezes like I’ve experienced with other brokers. and the Withdrawal speed is completely insane and makes you question all other brokers. LOL

BUT… always a but. They are pretty much exactly like Crypto Rocket, who are no longer available. So there’s always a thought in the back of your mind…

2 Likes

I still have a live account with cryptorocket…has a small amount of money in it. I did not close it out hoping they would come back around…I guess once a broker goes non usa that is forever.

2 Likes

Yes same here my live CryptoRocket account works perfectly I still use mine and my wife just opened up a brand new account recently with them…so U.S traders can still open new accounts with them as long as you sign up through VPN or offshore VPS service.

1 Like

Doing this once maybe but surely every time is a bit much!

1 Like

Probably the same white label.

1 Like

Do they not have a 2FA way of authenticating withdrawals? Surely that is sufficient if so.

Probably fairly common among brokers

what’s your experience with hankotrade, withdrawals? how long

yes but hugosway still ask you to take a selfie with your ID,

EDIT: sometimes they want you to hold up a piece of paper with today’s date and your withdrawal amount

I mean better safe than sorry but seems a little overkill when you have 2FA to protect you as well

1 Like

Money that was deposited in hankotrade was 12 hour when I went to pull it out. I am still working the account to get were I can pull profits, that is what I want to know right now. Not just getting money back from deposit but pulling profits too…What about you? How long did your withdrawals take?

1 Like

im testing sagefx ATM,

Just got an email from Blockchain.com -

We’re excited to announce that as a Pennsylvania resident you can now get the most out of the Blockchain.com Wallet, including the ability to:

• Fund your wallet with a debit or credit card.
  • Earn up to 12% interest annually by depositing BTC, ETH, USDT, or PAX into an Interest Account.
  • Access newly-listed assets like Algorand (ALGO).

Guess that’s a new option for crypto deposits/withdrawals

Don’t really know too much about Blockchain, so do your due diligence

2 Likes