Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Who’s weary of them? Seen no reason to be personally, at least no more so than at any other time. Maybe I’m missing something.

1 Like

Does anyone here know
Are there any brokers offering Crypto trading on MT4 ??

eagelfx
sagefx
ProsperityFX
hugosway
kot4x
osprey
coinexx
Hankotrade:

2 Likes

What you think about Hankotrade SmallPaul? Spread, Withdrawal ect.?

1 Like

What’s your top 3 broker for 2020/2021?

they ok i prefer sagefx atm, my top 3 brokers might be the same but they have different owners and pays withdrawals same day

eagelfx - spreads are highter then the 2 below but they are very trustworthy
sagefx - pro account
ProsperityFX - pro account

1 Like

How about coinexx? My only main broker Coinexx right now because of low spread and 24 hrs Withdrawal.

1 Like

i have them as back up at the moment, i found my 3 brokers for the next year are so :+1:

1 Like

btw coinexx is still a very good broker and you can’t go wrong with them

2 Likes

here is a list of brokers i have accounts with, some funded some are not.

eagelfx
cryptorocket
hugosway
lqdfx
sagefx
ProsperityFX
KOT4X
COINEXX
lqdfx
turnkeyforex
fxbrew
hankotrade
fxchoice
tradersway

the accounts that are not active i try to log in 1x week or at least once a month

3 Likes

is that Prosperity4x .com? That’s a new one not on our list.

1 Like

yes sir that’s them

EDIT: We don’t need every broker on our list, there are brokers that’s not on the red list so i’m taking a different approach to my offshore trading

something to read :yawning_face:

CFTC confirms legal action against offshore retail FX broker Tallinex

https://www.leaprate.com/forex/brokers/cftc-confirms-legal-action-offshore-retail-fx-broker-tallinex/

FXOpen settles with the CFTC for accepting US clients

I’m guessing the CFTC was about to take it to the next level on fxchoice and tradersway so they got out of the U.S. market

2 Likes

I still don’t get HOW the CFTC can do this? I know they are a legal entity, but if a company is offshore, how do they get away with it? Wouldn’t an offshore company have some sort of legal barrier that prevents the USA from bullying them?

I guess they just “threaten lawsuits” and rather than have to throw money at lawyers to make it go away, it’s easier to close the doors to Americans.

The USA doesn’t own the world, they just act like it. I guess it’s the same with bullies on the playground

1 Like

very sad that only the u.s. regulators are going after offshore brokers that accept their citizens

I was just about to ask about them, because I forgot I had an account with them and remembered positive experiences through and through. Hopefully the CFTC doesn’t force their hand someday.

1 Like

Hi guys, do we have a definitive (or up-to-date) list of offshore brokers that accept US residents? I’ve scrolled through the thread but couldn’t find one.

yes its in the very top/first post of this thread updated regularly it appears.

FATCA, Global Reserve currency & NY being the #1 global banking center = US Gov power

Brokers and their LPS have to bank somewhere! The only major jurisdictions that can indefinitely thumb their nose at the US are Russia & China.

The threat of being tied up in costly lawsuits, having your reputation thrown in the gutter, your banks cutting ties due to threat of being blocked from international payments &/or being unable to participate in US markets = inevitable capitulation.

1 Like