Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Nobody does faster BTC transactions than EagleFX. It’s amazing. Their spreads aren’t the best, but they aren’t the worst either. We should make them an official Trusted Broker one of these days

2 Likes

probably why the US wants to ban or at least own the Crypto world too. They can’t control it right now, and I’m sure that ticks them off big time

4 Likes

yes i vouch for Eagelfx as a trusted broker, they are the real deal and doesn’t play games with withdrawals and like you said the spreads aren’t the best but hey i rather they make their money from the spreads then have a broker with razor sharp spreads and play games with your trades.

2 Likes

This is TOTALLY TRUE with EagleFX!!! They are the best in by book by far for USA People. My only issue is they do not do USDC or TrustUSD coins or some kind of stable coin for withdrawal. This is my only issue with EagleFX!

2 Likes

Yeah I wish they had stable coins and more importantly offered MT5. I’m with coinexx for these two reasons alone. I wish their withdrawals didn’t take so long, that’s the only downside

2 Likes

every time I make a withdrawal from EagleFX - and it gets done in literally minutes from me pushing the button - it makes me question what takes every other broker so long to do the transaction

3 Likes

Stable coins would be a very welcome addition. But the trick to BTC withdrawals is to time your withdrawals like you would be trading BTCUSD. With EagleFX you can use M15 charts, with other brokers you might need H1 or even D1 depending on their speed. Then just wait to withdraw when you get a Buy signal. LOL. I made about $3 USD on this little withdrawal today, and that’s cash in my pocket, baby

3 Likes

Hi guys,

Several of you have raised the suggestion of designating EagleFX as a Trusted Broker.

So, let’s officially put this suggestion on the table for discussion and a vote.

If you haven’t already weighed in on this suggestion, please do so this week.

Next weekend, I’ll follow the consensus of our thread participants, and either add the Trusted Broker designation to the EagleFX listing, or not, depending on your decision.

3 Likes

EagleFX is a great broker and I vouch for them to be a trusted broker as well.

2 Likes

I would second EagleFX as a Trusted Broker.

2 Likes

has anyone used trader’s way as an offshore broker? i did a search of this thread and didn’t see it

1 Like

I use EagleFX as one of my two main brokers(along with IC Markets).

Withdrawals are quick, customer service is ok. mt4 etc works fine.

I would say they are one of the better offshore brokers for sure.

1 Like

I started off using IC Markets and then set up EagleFX mainly for crypto. I now find myself using them as my primary broker for forex too. They have fast execution of orders and same day withdrawals to my Coinbase. I would definitely say they’re a trusted broker in my eyes

1 Like

Traders Way No longer accept US clients

1 Like

Does IC Markets accept US Clients?

No, IC Markets does not accept US clients. US CTFC regulation prevents US clients from trading with brokers outside the US.

1 Like

Traders Way was really good, but sadly they don’t accept US clients anymore. My experience with Eagle Fx has not been good. Their spreads are not great and so is their execution. I always got slippage with them even with lot sizes as small as 3-4. I would not recommend them.

1 Like

I have used them for a while now for trading Crypto. I have to say i havent had any problems or any red flags using them. As other s have said the deposits and withdrawals by BTC are quick.

In my opinion within a few years most retail traders will have to use offshore brokers to gain any amount of leverage, i think most governments will push the retail traders out of the markets. IC markets are doing so in the new year i believe, so we have to use their seychelles accounts to keep the leverage

2 Likes

They are spot on from my experience. I was sceptical of offshore brokers at first, but I wanted somewhere that I could trade Crypto on a weekend.

When I first signed up, I asked live chat a few questions and they were very supportive.

I then proceeded to deposit the minimum ($10) and then withdraw, to test the withdrawal method with BTC and got paid out within 2 hours. I then increased the amount a few times before going live with a bigger account.

Never had any issues with withdrawals up to now.

2 Likes

IC market global/ Seychelles 500:1

I don’t get your point. Show me the info that says a US client from the US can join, then any discussion can go on from there.

1 Like