Going offshore to escape the CFTC

My experience with Eagle Fx has not been good. Their spreads are not great and so is their execution. I always got slippage with them even with lot sizes as small as 3-4. I would not recommend them.

1 Like

Yes same here. I too have same experience as mentioned by @veronica23andrews. First their spreads are so high, and then you get a lot of slippage. You are bound to loose when you trade with EagleFX. But yes, they let you quickly withdraw whatever is left of your hard earned money.

1 Like

EagleFx good for swing traders because of fast Withdrawal option, but spreads are horrible for day traders.

1 Like

I think the entire discussion with EagleFX is whether they are a Trusted broker - not whether the broker is good for your personal trading strategy.

There are several brokers on the Trusted list I personally don’t use, because they don’t work for me and how I trade. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t a good broker.

I’m not defending or not defending them - but just because someone can’t scalp with them - doesn’t mean they aren’t a good broker.

Just like because someone’s swing trading strategy doesn’t work with FTMO - doesn’t mean FTMO can’t be trusted.

3 Likes

debate is always good when it comes to offshore brokers but whether or not your trading strategy work with said broker should not be allowed when it comes to if they are a trusted broker or unless they refuse to give you your withdrawals

2 Likes

What I would like to have a discussion on is Hanko vs CoineXX…

1 Like

Never heard of Hanko

I do much longer trades so haven’t noticed the spread that much tbh.

1 Like

That’s some good opinion. :+1:
From my 8 or 9 years of experience i’ve used a lot of brokers. Some of the them was really bad choice but some of them was a very good. But, and this is very important “but”, from all this good choices i can separate 2 different categories. The first one was very reliable and trusted. No issues but something was missing. The speed of their client support, the speed of the withdraws or etc. That kind of broker for me is IC in example. Yes they are very reliable and trusted but something’s missing for me.
The second type of reliable and trusted brokers is my favorite one. In that kind of brokers you have all you need. That kind of broker for me is EagleFX and i can vouch for them. Why? Because they are reliable for me (no issues for more than an year) and have all my key points - fast client support and withdraws and variety of crypto pairs.
Hope that i’ve explained my vision clearly.

2 Likes

I’ve been using EagleFX for over a year .
Fast withdrawals decent spreads just watch the variable spreads at certain times other than that I can recommend them .
Certainly more favorable conditions than regulated brokers

1 Like

Yes too many “regulated” brokers use their regulation to give traders much poorer conditions.

2 Likes

Hi guys!

Regarding the suggestion to designate EagleFX as a Trusted Broker

The vote was overwhelmingly in favor of EagleFX — 11 to 2.

I will add the Trusted Broker tick_circle designation to the EagleFX listing today.

Congratulations to our newest Trusted Broker!

Voting for the designation were the following members:

• greenflash808
  • SmallPaul
  • tme
  • john81az
  • Cryptosurf
  • jessoprules
  • CraigForex2020
  • Leebax
  • Petezaa
  • momo3HC
  • Jungletrader

In addition to lavish praise for the speed and responsiveness of EagleFX withdrawals, our members mentioned four complaints. Three of those complaints – large spreads, no MT5 platform, and no stable coins – are not trust factors, and should not influence our trusted-broker decision.

The fourth complaint – involving slippage – was mentioned by the two members who voted against the trusted-broker designation. Slippage – if repeated and widespread – would certainly be a trust factor.
And this will be watched closely in the future, as we continue to monitor the performance of EagleFX
(and all of our Group 1 Brokers).

5 Likes

Congrats to Eaglefx for making our trusted broker list, may you continue to offer good service and same day withdrawals, and like with any broker on our list any complaints will been seen by our members.

I read your comment right after I received a link to Margin/costs for AMP. I see them mentioned here now and then. After looking at this link, no thanks.

https://www.ampfutures.com/trading-info/margins/?utm_campaign=Client%20Notice&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=100610575&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-Yy8XKV3tSUJjeDAfK-Xa1fkSRG0wuokYXns3tWktyAjjbdO0BouPrtJY-agcY6GGw0pkRe4WomfhZK8bfTSHwUBKgg&utm_content=100610575&utm_source=hs_email

You trade with the Seychelles IC markets?? What’s your opinion of their service?

1 Like

Thinking about adding some money into Hankotrade. Is everyone receiving their withdrawals in a happy and timely manner?

I put in some money with them. I have not pulled it out yet but I have had a lot of positive slippage with hankotrade.

sorry, but is “positive slippage” an oxymoron like “jumbo shrimp”? I don’t mind if things slip my way, it’s that other way that hurts the bank accounts. Any of that stuff? I daytrade these days so the shorter timeframes are where it shows up more

1 Like

I have noticed on Hankotrade demo that the spread for BTCUSD is super, super tight, then jumps around a lot higher, then back to tight. But even at its’ highest it’s still a fraction of my other brokers

interesting! has anyone tested their live ac btcusd spreads ?