Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Great tip. I wouldn’t have thought to check ETHUSD, but if the spreads are tighter then even better.

TurnkeyFx #1 (tight spreads low commissions) Withdrawal up to 12hrs
Prosperityfx #2 (tight spreads high commissions) fast Withdrawal
EagleFx #3 ( high spreads low commissions) fast Withdrawal

4 Likes

I hate duplicating liquidity sources… Turnkey, Hanko & Coinexx are all in the same bucket… does anyone know all the brokers white labeling the same back end tech as Hugosway & Eagle FX?

1 Like

yes they are in the same bucket

i think only about 2 or 3 white labeling services exist so you gonna get duplication

1 Like

Does anyone here use Skrill to deposit to foreign brokers? Do they know that you’re from the States through Skrill?

I tried to use my credit card for one but they declined because it was from a US bank (I had to scan the front and back to them for verification).

Huh, I didn’t realize Turnkey had crypto trading as well. I guess “No crypto trading” should be removed from their bio on the list. Thanks.

Edit: They only have 5x leverage for cryptocurrencies though. Shame.

Instead of using Credit Card, try using Debit Card. That worked for me last time.

Yes, Also, they have removed VIP account and Swap-free account from their website. This can also be updated. They don’t offer Trade Station anymore. They have MT4 and MT5 now as trading platforms.

1 Like

It was my debit card that I used. Is there an issue using Skrill?

Thanks for the heads-up, guys.

I will update the Turnkey listing tomorrow.

2 Likes

Completely newbie in crypto world.
Testing couple of brokers for their withdrawal timing; I tried ProsperityFX today for $10 withdrawal. Good thing was, withdrawal was lighting fast - But bad thing was i only got $4.33

Same $10 testing with other brokers were fine, received $8+ But here not sure why it was only $4.33 with prosperityFX.

Please help me understand if i am missing anything.

I checked the Turnkeyforex website
They have updated the following on their website

MT4 platform
MT5 platform
Act trader platform

All with web versions

For Accounts types they are only giving
ECN
STP

Crypto based account on MT5 and crypto trading on MT4 as well.

1 Like

the only reasons you ever receive less than what you transfer with any broker are 1) fees from the trading broker and/or the exchange where you send the crypto, and 2) the crypto you use in the transfer tanks at the moment you place the transaction

I’ve never used ProsperityFX Live yet, so can’t attest to anything, but others have used it so maybe they can chime in

it’s not like that with larger amount

1 Like

I have withdrawn 5 figures from EagleFX before…it was still in my account the same day.

1 Like

I recently set up a CedarFX account because EagleFX spreads are not so great.

1 Like

Recently opened an account. Seems fine so far. Spreads are tighter than EagleFX and IC Markets, who I also have accounts with.

cedar have the same spreads as Eaglefx

1 Like

They are tighter in my experience so far. Also 0% commission which is decent.

the spreads are the same, cedar would be cheaper with 0 commission. do a side my side and you will see