Going offshore to escape the CFTC

So I received a deposit in my [removed for Forums violation]trading account yesterday and when checked with [removed for Forums violation]team, it turned out to be their Cashback offer. [removed for Forums violation]

1 Like

got an email from Eaglefx, they are adding Dogecoin to their cryptocurrency trading

By popular demand, Dogecoin has just been added to our digital assets and is available to trade via the EagleFX MT4 platform. Launched in 2013 based on the popular doge meme, this fun and friendly cryptocurrency featuring a Shiba Inu on its logo stole the internet’s heart and is now the most talked about coin of the year so far!

2 Likes

Same here. I had raised a withdrawal request with Coinexx 2 days back and still saw more amount in my trading account. Thought they have not processed my withdrawal. But later came to know that I received a cashback of $1000 for my March deposit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i might have to start looking into coinexx if prosperityfx don’t add my exotics pairs, gbp/mxn, eur/mxn, gbp/zar, gbp/try and gbp/czk

That is too much surely?

1 Like

Yeah I got this too :slight_smile: Could be interesting.

1 Like

I also like trading with offshore brokers more than working with local brokers. Be it the features or the tax saving that I get, it has always been a great experience to work with offshore. Though it can be tough to find a good broker of your choice, if you are good with researching, you can easily find the one for you.

1 Like

Good to see them listening to what people are asking for but those indulging should be careful.

1 Like

Got this email from CEX

Think about enriching your portfolio with ADA coins? Then we have great news for you!
:fire: Cardano is now open for customers from the US on the CEX​.IO. That means that you can already:

• Buy ADA instantly
  • Trade this coin with market and limit orders
  • Exchange ADA to any other supported currency in our mobile app

By the way, now you can also withdraw your fiat profits to your Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card.

Ready to benefit from the new market?

I’m not promoting this at all, I’ve never used this before, PLEASE if you choose to use it DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH (and it’s slightly off-topic) but has anyone used a Bitcoin ATM like https://www.coincloudatm.com/ before? Still blows my mind that this exists. I’m guessing they would charge a lot in fees for transactions, and I guess you need to download their non-custodial wallet app (which is a little sharky) to store the BTC before you send it to your broker, but just wondering how anyone’s experience with these types of things have gone. Definitely sticking with Cash App instead of a rando ATM, but just curious.

2 Likes

i seen a video of a forex trader withdrawing from ATM, the process is long and the fees are crazy high it’s not worth it.

2 Likes

I guess it’s sort of like withdrawing cash from an ATM in a bar or 7-11. It’s much, much better using a better ATM, but if you need to in a pinch, or just don’t care about fees, it’s there.

2 Likes

i agree but if you need money fast Bitcoin ATM is not the way to go, it takes like 30mins to get your money and 4-5% fee

2 Likes

Coinstar starting doing it back in Jan 2019. Coinstar machines at the grocery stores that exchanges your loose change to cash vouchers. The fees are a tad high on all of these machines.

Coinstar Machines in Select US States Now Sell BTC Vouchers – Bitcoin News

1 Like

Bitpay atm Withdrawal up to $200 no fee, after that %2 fee Crypto,com up to $400 no fee after that %2 fee :+1:

1 Like

are you talking about ATM fees?

1 Like
1 Like

the game is slowly changing for the best, good video

1 Like

coinbase just went public and after watching this video they better start offering better service and cheaper fees if they wanna keep their clients

2 Likes

Prosperity FX really pushing my buttons these days. my Live account keeps not printing candles - like a dozen or so in any given 2 hour time period. And my demo account today stopped printing any candles after 9:30 am. In a chat now, probably “server issues, we’re sorry, blah blah blah”

2 Likes