Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I logged on here today with the intention of asking you how it was going. After last month, I pushed them off to the side after testing a small BTC deposit. I’m still interested in trading DXY with them but you don’t give me much confidence.

When they aren’t having problems have you had smooth trading with US30? (You mentioned it before).

1 Like

So I’m looking for a new Forex broker. Seems like Turnkey FX is the best one in my research. Any objections, thoughts, or opinions? Thanks

1 Like

Please don’t ever take my advice about anything. Seriously. LOL. I’m a perfectionist in everything, so 100% expect a broker (who literally has one job in the entire universe) to be perfect in every way, every time. But that’s not how reality works, I understand that.

They accept US clients, they always give me my money extremely quickly when I withdraw it. That’s about all I really care about.

I trust them when I trade. Even FX Choice who maintains 7 and 8 figure accounts has these same issues. (and Prosperity withdraws much, much faster). It’s mostly on the smaller timeframes I’m thinking, so really depends how you trade.

and honestly, I’ve never had an issue DURING an actual trade, so that’s conveniently nice. I just see issues when I’m looking at all my charts and out of the market.

Are there brokers with better spreads and lower commissions and smoother trading? I’m sure. But they most likely don’t accept US clients, so we get what we can get, and I’m still trading with them. They just tick me off once in a while, like pretty much everything in life. LOL

5 Likes

I will give Turnkey 4 out of 5 stars.

Pros:

1. Fast withdrawals
  2. Tight spreads
  3. Never faced slippage
  4. They offer MT5 trading platform along with MT4

Cons:

1. Deposits cannot be made using a credit/debit card
  2. No weekend trading possible
  3. They don’t provide Dogecoin for trading
  4. Only 4 cryptocurrencies available for trading
3 Likes

aren’t Turnkey withdrawals like 12 hours? Thought I read that in here

2 Likes

yes i ask them and they told me 10hrs and Traders0 said within 12hrs

1 Like

I do not know how correct it will be to answer in this thread, but I apologize in advance to the moderators.
AZAforex also accepts clients from all over the world.

If desired, our clients can remain anonymous if they use cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals.
The company is not lying around as a tax agent, all information about clients is confidential, regardless of the country of request, which is relevant in our time.
Here’s an overview in thread format.

• AZAforex (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)

Type: NDD execution model on all account types, ECN (ECN Symbols), market-maker (Fixed Symbols)
Regulator: not regulated
Account types: START, PRO and VIP
Trading account base currencies: USD, EUR, GBR, JPY, AUD, CAD, CHF, NZD, UAH, RUB, CNY, ILS, IDR, MYR, THB, VND
Trading account base cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, ETH, DASH, LTC, XMR
Instruments for all accounts: Forex - 48, Forex ECN - 9, Fixed spread - 13, Metals - 5, Energy - 3, Indices - 6, Stock CFDs - 27, Cryptocurrency - 6, Binary Options - 109.
Platform: Mobius Trader 7 for all devices: PC, Web Browser, iOS, Android, Linux
Minimum initial deposit: 1 USD for START, 2k USD for PRO, 10k USD for VIP Accounts
Maximum leverage: 1000:1 (for accounts up to 500 USD), 500:1 (for all accounts)
Minimum position size: one micro-lot (0.0001 std. lot or 10 USD)
Spreads: EUR/USD 0.00006, GBP/JPY 0.015, BTC/USD - 10;
For ECN symbols -EUR/USD 0.00003, GBP/USD 0.00006;
For Fixed symbols— EUR/USD 0.0003, GBP/JPY 0.07.
Commission: 0.003 % of order volume for ECN, CFDs, Energy, Indices, Cryptocurrency. No commissions for VIP accounts.
Swaps: yes, except Islamic account
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Tether, Monero and Ripple accepted for deposit and withdrawal (minimum 1 USD equivalent) —
— trading hosted in BTC/USD, BCH/USD, ETH/USD, DASH/USD, LTC/USD and XMR/USD

If the moderators allow I will post contact information.

If you have a desire, I’ll show you ways to bypass the financial control of the government using cryptocurrency. There are many online exchanges now. Even US clients can deposit with debit and credit cards up to 20K per transaction.

I don’t see any mention here or on website of offering MT4 or MT5 platforms. Will this be added at some point?

1 Like

We do not use Metatrader. It is a good platform, but we are using the more modern Mobius Trader 7 platform and that is why various cryptocurrency schemes are possible. Using MT7 platform, the client can directly make a transfer to a trading account in the base cryptocurrency and the funds will be credited automatically after 3 confirmations without the participation of the broker’s support team.

1 Like

Yes Turnkeyfx’s withdrawal time is up to 12hrs but I asked them to make it up to 3/4 hrs or lower. I think they are capable of doing so. Finger crossed. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I got an email today from Hankotrade , they just added MT5. Their trading conditions were once a bit better then even Turnkeyfx but it appears to be exactly the same now from what I can tell. Several weeks back they did server updates which is when I first noticed the change.

3 Likes

Hello Nick. Welcome to this thread.

If you are an official representative of AZAForex, then you should register as such with the Babypips Administrator. Doing so will allow you and your firm to post on the forum, without being accused of spamming the site.

I’m not a moderator, and I don’t speak for the moderators on this forum. I’m just a guy who started this thread several years ago, and I maintain the Lists on the first 5 pages.

All that having been said, let me say that your posts are welcome on this thread.

We are always on the look-out for new candidates for our List. I was especially impressed with the fact that you took the initiative to furnish to us all of the information which we normally have to search for and retrieve on our own. Thanks for that.

Possibly, you are not yet able (according to forum rules) to post a link to your website.
I will gladly do that for you –

Contact info: Contact us | AZAforex

Until today, I had not heard of AZAForex. So, none of the above should be taken as an endorsement, at this time. As we get to know more about your brokerage, we will decide (as a group) whether to include you on our List.

You have certainly introduced yourself in a professional way. Frankly, I’m surprised that more brokers have not taken the initiative that you have taken in seeking us out.

So, once again, I say “Welcome Nick, and welcome AZAForex.”

4 Likes

Really? 12 hours? My withdrawals have always been processed in under 6 hours, which I feel is a fast withdrawal. I do not expect them to process my withdrawals faster than this, since that would just mean that either they do not have sufficient clients or they do not do any checks before processing withdrawals.

1 Like

I received the same email from Hankotrade. With so many brokers coming up with different features, we as traders are definitely going to benefit.

2 Likes

Hello Clint,
Thanks for your detailed response, posted link and your advice. I am very pleased with such attention.
I have already contacted support with the question of how to become a site administrator.
I will also be glad to see the real feedback from our clients about the company’s service in this or another thread. I hope that our company will earn the trust of users.
Thank you!

1 Like

You can say what you want about the spreads or trading conditions of Eagle FX and Prosperity FX, but both those give 15 minute withdrawals, every single time. That’s fast compared to most other brokers I have accounts with, and should be the industry standard. It makes you question what’s going on behind the scenes when a broker gives a 12 hour withdrawal (or even 6). And especially when they force you to use Bitcoin, and as we all know, a lot can happen to Bitcoin in 6 or 12 hours.

2 Likes

My early vote for AZA Forex would be that if they don’t offer MT4, I won’t even bother creating a free account with them. That’s all I use.

2 Likes

no other broker can compare when it comes to withdraws

3 Likes

i found another broker for u.s. traders if you guys wanna check them out

https://kitcomarkets.com/

1 Like