Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I requested about 24 hrs ago, a little less than $500 but I am still waiting…:+1: I know it will come, but it shouldn’t take that long. (Update: I just recieved right now.):v:

2 Likes

Yeah, turnkeyfx’s withdrawal comes in the same day mostly after 12 to 24 hrs. That’s my experience.

Okay great I had just switched to them.

1 Like

Does Turnkey have stable coins for withdrawals? My number one issue is if a w/d takes 12 to 24 hours, what is happening to bitcoin in that time? sure I could get more back than I requested which is great, but I could also get a lot less too

1 Like

yes they have the same coins as coinexx to deposit and withdraw

2 Likes

In my experience TurnkeyForex does take ‘up to’ 15- 16 hours sometimes, as they say they do some checks and sometimes there is rush. So my safe bet is always to take withdrawal in USDC, specially since BTC has gone too crazy recently. However I do love trading with them, trades go seamlessly.

3 Likes

Hanko + Coinexx + Turnkey all white label the same back end tech, so they offer the same markets and have the same deposit/withdrawal process.

3 Likes

How did those Cedar FX withdrawals go for those of you who took them?

Have been in my experience

1 Like

They just sent me a text code. Maybe they mix that up. Was it a choice or just a straight call?

#1 Exodus is the best crypto wallet app (send & receive USDC, USDT) :+1:

1 Like

when i tried to do text vertication for my phone nothing happen / no text, so i gave up that was like 3 months ago, so i tried again a week or so ago and nothing happen so i talk to chat and they say they will call me

yes sir, i got connected with them early this year, they are good

1 Like

For us Noob crypto old dudes like me, explain why Exodus is best. Ease of use? Fees? Speed of transactions?

The only crypto things I’ve ever used are Coinbase, Coinbase Pro and Cash App.

3 Likes

outside of fees it’s comfort level and ease of use platform. after saying all that i have never use them only have them as my plan b for just incase

2 Likes

No where to run.

South Korea Seizes Crypto Assets From Wealthy Tax Dodgers

To track down their account details at the cryptocurrency exchanges, investigators compared mobile phone numbers registered by the tax evaders.

1 Like

Exodus has a very well designed desktop/mobile app but it has an absolutely terrible trust pilot rating… i looked into them but passed after reading all the issues. I personally use the top rated Coinomi wallet as my main & atomic wallet as my backup.

The better private wallets allow you to have multiple wallets each with their own encryption, built in exchanges w/ cheaper fees, segwit faster transfer confirmations & private keys off an exchange safe from hacking of the exchange’s server & away from forced IRS customer data collection.

4 Likes

For what it is worth, I have been using Exodus since 2017, and I have never experienced any problems. That being said, I have not used it much in recent years. It has been a good storage wallet for me.

I know that when they started out, they were considered the best. The initial draw was that it was a free, multi-currency wallet with a very sleek and clean interface. The wallet also has the ability to exchange currencies within the wallet, without having to visit, transfer or host your funds on a third-party exchange. The cost to exchange can be bit high for some, but the process usually only takes a minute or two.

The transfer fees have been historically high, comparatively-speaking, but that was always expected and even disclosed by the company to be that way because one of the key features of the wallet is that it has very quick transfer times. I can attest to that. I have never personally seen crazy transfer fees except for when there was a serious bottleneck, and that is to be expected.

Most of the reviews on trustpilot really shouldn’t be there, in my opinion. Most people cannot be bothered to read or understand what they are doing. When people complain about being charged high fees, that is nonsense, because the wallet clearly shows you what the fee will be before you even initiate the transfer.

Wallets getting hacked are an issue on the user’s end and have nothing to do with the company, in my opinion. When I first researched this wallet, my decision was based on anecdotal evidence of other crypto traders actually using the wallet, and all of the reviews for the product and the customer support were all great at that time.

Maybe things have changed, I do not know. Fortunately, there are many free alternatives available.

I will say that Exodus is not for people looking to save as much money as possible; it is for people that want convenience. There may be better options available now, but I have not looked.

3 Likes

#1 Cashapp is the King :crown:
Cash App is the simplest way to sending and receiving money fast, and payments are deposited directly to your bank account in seconds. Cons: Only Btc :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve only used Cash App one time to transfer BTC from the app to my bank, and it took 3 or 4 days. Maybe they had one of those “add a small fee for instant transfer” things like Paypal does and I missed it