Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I feel so sorry for Ukraine especially when they had nuclear arms and between US UK and Russia convincing them to give them up in return for safety guarantees which are meaningless now

2 Likes

Having nuclear weapons is no guarantee for safety and is not something that we need more of. But I do understand your sentiment. The whole situation is a mess that a very small minority of people have created, but that the majority will suffer from for years to come, assuming that we survive that long.

Meanwhile, the media and western governments continue to shape a very one-sided narrative in lieu of presenting all facts objectively, leaving some of us to question what the real agenda is, as per usual.

It is understandable that the focus be on Ukraine and their people in this moment, but it is very important that we do not shift focus away from what has led up to these events in the first place; that we do not blindly believe whatever our leaders and the media are telling us, but instead question everything, especially the things that they are not telling us, and that we do not allow our emotions to dictate our actions. Not having or presenting all of the facts can be dangerous and irresponsible. Propaganda exists everywhere, and in many forms.

Most people do not want war. Most people just want to live their lives in peace.

4 Likes

Beautiful, I only trade Nasdaq on prosperity4x , sometimes US30 :+1:

1 Like

FTMO changed margin on CHF due to possible SNB intervention. Beware. I still remember the SNB from a decade ago. Ouch

2 Likes

Anyone trade US30 with LQDFX? Strangest thing, their 1.00 size is $5 per point. Every broker has this in some increment of $10, where 1.00 could be $1, $10, or $100. I have never seen in multiple of $5.

whatā€™s the contract size?

100,5 or 1

Right click on the symbol and click specification

Should have thought to look there, and yes contract size is 5, which makes sense at the $5 per point. I just havenā€™t seen any broker not have it at 1, 10 or 100. Everyone has it as a multiple of 10. No biggie, was just wondering.

1 Like

So, in addition to my prop accounts at MFF and FTMO, I am going to trade my personal account in the same manner as I did previously, diversified across 4 brokers.
This will be 80% intraday trading on US30 and NAS.
I have settled on Coinexx, Prosperity4x, EagleFX and LQDFX. I believe this gives me one broker from each of the 3 main ā€œprimeā€ broker services and then LQDFX is independent of any of those. Do I have that correct?
As stated previously, although as an existing customer, I can still trade with TW and FXChoice, I have opted not to due to the flags raised by not onboarding ā€œnewā€ clients from the US.
Regarding EagleFX, I know you used and thought they were great at one time, any particular reason you stopped using them?

1 Like

nothing is wrong with them, i use cedarfx who offer the same service as eaglefx with zero comm

which cryptos do you prefer for deposit/withdrawal with coinexx?

Does MFF provide tax documents? I canā€™t find it within my account.

I always use USDC with Coinexx.

1 Like

I do not believe so. I see nothing in my dashboard nor have I received anything in the mail regarding last years payouts. It is a 1099 situation as an independent contractor. However, being they are not based in US, you will obviously not receive a 1099 from them. All accounting is on your own. Same with FTMO, did not receive anything last year or this year.

Just a quick note on LQDFX. While they claim STP/ECN, I 100% disagree. I have had 4 orders execute as limit orders ( 2 stops and 2 take profits), the stops both had negative slippage, one 7 points the other only 1 (understandable) the 2 take profits, I watched price fly through my TP and even watched the order close with 6-7 points positive on each, but they executed at the exact TP price (did not give me the + slippage). I am only trading DOW and NAS. Iā€™ve still scalped my 200 points today, and I can deal with it, just donā€™t like the misrepresentation. I think I may chat them up on it.

4 Likes

they deduct the ETH network transaction fee from your money?

Iā€™m a NAS/DOW scalper as well, so this is of great interest to me. Thanks for the heads-up!

If you donā€™t mind me asking, what system/setup do you use to trade both indices?

as turnkeyforx also offers white label brokerage service i just wondering if coinexx is their client?!
https://turnkeyforex.com/white-label

Hanko, Coinexx, Turnkeyforex & Finpro white label Truefx or turnkeyfx, i canā€™t remember which one.

1 Like

donā€™t know what happen to their website but it was turnkeyfx

Hey guysā€¦I am back after a short break hereā€¦which product are you guys eyeing these days? I have some interest in gold atm, as US Inflation is getting out of hands.

1 Like