Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I would expect USD, Gold and Oil all to be bullish in this geopolitical climate.

3 Likes

I added a second funded account with MFF in 9 days.
Although their minimum trading days to pass challenge is 5 days, if you pass early on the 5th day, you are immediately given access to next phase. I was able to trade phase 2 in the 5th day morning right after I passed phase 1. My funded account was given me in the 5th day phase 2 morning, when I passed phase 2, and I got funded account access 2 hours after I sent in my signed contract.
MFF used to be slow, but after automation, now everything is fast, it is much faster than FTMO.
Compared with FTMO, there is no cons for MFF, only pros.
Challenge is easier, price is cheaper, customers service is fast.

3 Likes

Completely agree, they are the perceived safe havens and Oil is in growing demand. Great areas to use to our advantage

Crucially dropping in supply. Seems to be forgotten that it’s a finite supply anyway in a peaceful world.

Yes, that is a completely different story. But limited supply is what makes them safe havens really :smiley: I am mainly trading with Coinexx these days (mainly because of cashbacks), apart from FX Choice and LQDFX. I have been safe with my moves and made some money. I have got 3 cashbacks from Coinexx so far, no complaints! Btw do you think Gold is going to bounce back to 2k?

1 Like

which broker?

Turnkeyforex is still commission free, and by my calculation that is much more than cashback.

Yes I think we will after this retracement. Best way to be on being safe on moves, especially in this climate. Capital preservation is priority number 1

Agreed Gold Oil and for the Crypto fans here bitcoin are the safe havens il be in on .
Also any type of metals physical if you can

Quick note on LQDFX for anyone trading US30. Spreads are pretty horrible, up to 5 during NY session. Today tops it all, I’m seeing 9 most of the morning. Absurd. Money coming out this evening. .

3 Likes

Passing $100,000 FTMO in 1 HOUR!!

1 Like

We may want to consider adding trusted brokers to our list, if so How do we add new, trusted brokers to our list when most veteran members have already settled into their current brokers?

Or how do we add new brokers to our list? The majority of the members have already chosen their brokers from the current list

1 Like

What are some safe accounts if you want to trade a million or two million dollars in your account for US Citizens?

there are traders that have large accounts with offshore brokers that are on our list, the safest way is to break the money down with at least 3 brokers or find a prime forex broker if you don’t mind lower leverage

2 Likes

I have a few suggestions:

1. Create a “part 2” thread where we summarize everything important here and then continue discussion as usual.

2. Have one post dedicated entirely to the new addition of brokers under evaluation before they become “trusted.” And then update the current post dedicated to the list of trusted brokers.

Open to any comments you may have, SmallPaul!

1 Like

ProsperityFx #1 broker, Love it. I placed a withdrawal request 30 min ago, now in my bank acct. :pray:

2 Likes

yes they are great :+1:

2 Likes

They are stepping their game up, :+1:

Hey james,

You asked, we listened!

We at ProsperityFX strive to make your funding experience as smooth and efficient as possible. It is for this reason that we are thrilled to announce the addition of more deposit methods.

Altcoins can now be used to fund your account!

You can now deposit using a variety of safe, secure and efficient cryptos such as Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Tether (USDT) and Ripple (XRP) and of course Bitcoin (BTC).

For step-by-step guides on depositing using these methods, head over to our FAQ section on our website.

We are here for you 24/7. Let us know if you have any questions or need support!

Regards,

Your ProsperityFX Team

3 Likes

I know more and more starting to have heavy sums in offshore now. They really are becoming the future. Definitely agree to spread accounts over a few brokers and with them having low deposit limits and good leverage its easily done for sure

1 Like

Well counter to the belief that opening an offshore broker is purely to scam people rather than fill a clear and obvious niche, people are realising that it’s a viable option. Spread your risk around as you probably do in bank accounts.

2 Likes