Going offshore to escape the CFTC

As my transaction was confirmed, reading this statement by Coinbase is alarming

Update: I finally got by my bitcoins From that transaction, which began on February 26 of this year

The good part is that bitcoin went up and i was able to cash out $50 richer, lol

5 Likes

Seeking Advice. Been with Coinexx for a couple years. Over the last few months they have been filling my orders 10pips over market price. Many times 10 pips over the highest price for the last 60 minutes. It doesn’t matter if it’s a limit order or not. They have also been doing this on closing orders. Today I have an $80.00 profit which was 16 pip up and when they closed it out at 2 pips profit at a price that it hadn’t been at for the last 6 minutes. These aren’t swings. They are actively filling my orders outside the market prices. This is infuriating. I’m going to contact them today. Has anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

Great news. Can you explain why your funds weren’t delivered after confirmation? What reason did Coinbase have to not update your balance?

1 Like

What pair was this on? I’m curious to know their reply and what supporting evidence they will ask for. Also, have you checked your slippage setting in MT4? Maybe they’re giving you bad fills because the can. I suppose that any broker that has a good track record can become evil at some point.

When I asked them multiple times, they only said they were working on the problem, whatever that meant. They never told me what the problem was.

1 Like

Any US traders here?

1 Like

yes, we are here

Sweet! Are you trading with an offshore broker?

1 Like

yes, there is no other way for me and i enjoy trading with offshore brokers

You’re like a unicorn. YOu might be the only one. ha! I’ve asked in another thread and I got no answers. Can I ask who you use and why?

Here are my top 2, and why, is the trading conditions they offer

Cedarfx
LQDFX

1 Like

I’ll have a look!

1 Like

Bump

The broker accepts U.S. traders, but they don’t have an online chat. :astonished:

2 Likes

Newbie US resident here. If we open individual account with these offshore brokers (such as LMFX, EagleFX etc), do we have to pay any taxes to those foreign jurisdictions?

I pay taxes in America.

what’s about xbtfx?
good rating, crypto deposit \ withdrawals, mt4\mt5
no problems for now

US clients not allowed.

2 Likes

Any MT5 brokers that accept US residents?

The brokers with MT5 that I have experience with and had no problems are:

Hankotrade
Coinexx
OspreyFX

1 Like