Going offshore to escape the CFTC

We’re excited to announce that we’re hosting a Stand With Crypto Community call exclusively on our Discord server this Friday, April 12th, at 3:30pm eastern.

You can join the server here.

You can find the event information on Discord here.

We’ll be discussing SwC’s recent successes and our ongoing efforts to identify, recruit, and activate the crypto community and raise our voices in November’s election and beyond. Join us on Disc

Does anyone know a broker accepting us clients that is using DXtrade? I am trying to use a trade copier and that platform is the only option besides MetaTrader.

The elephant in the room is that copying from one account with certain trading conditions will most likely not translate to a profitable trade with some other broker with different trading conditions. I am not sure why people do not understand this. The only solution I see is to set up the master account using a broker with the worst trading conditions out of the group where the trades execute better on the slave accounts. However, the prop firms require setting the slave accounts as dx trade and the other platforms with unknown execution and conditions that may or may not be stable. I see this whole process as very favorable to the prop firms who hate expert advisors and automated trading.

This is part of the cold war getting warmer between countries.

By very widespread opinion, they’re also one of the world’s worst on a number of other grounds, too. Hard to believe that anyone who does any ‘due diligence’ at all would ever touch them! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

-Feel free to share your opinion regarding available brokers that you deem to be better. Although, I suspect I already know what your answer will be.

Seeing how you joined this month, and how your post reads very similarly to someone over at FF, I will not be holding my breath while waiting for your golden nugget response.

1 Like

For someone not minding risking offshore, high-leverage brokers, I’d try Axiory - I know people using them who have no complaints.

Don’t understand your other point, sorry, but thanks for the welcome to the thread.

2 Likes

Im from US and wanted to open an account with sway markets but just wondering how they are able to accept US clients using a ASIC license? I have also messaged them on chat but they seem to be very scatchy.

Sounds ideal to me: an offshore place with scatchy customer service is the perfect place to send money?

1 Like

Just trying to figure out if im missing something. Seems like any other offshore broker but trying to disguise itself as a regulated broker.

1 Like

Many do that. Some also claim to be regulated in places where the regulators are as fake as the brokers.

Threads like this one are really valuable, as a way of highlighting the high-risk ones and pointing out the ones that might be safer.

The point I was making is simply that if their customer service seems unreliable even before you open an account, you should maybe just cross them off your list and look elsewhere? The scatchy customer service kind of tells us what we need to know, really, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this guy personally feels regulated brokers are better or the government sent him to do this

1 Like

-My previous comment was reported and removed. Trust me when I say that it is better to not waste any time or energy even thinking about it.

1 Like

Same here, Like you said, better to not waste any time or energy even thinking about it.

1 Like

Why do people continuously parachute into prop/offshore threads with zero personal interest in props/offshore.brokers… move on people.

2 Likes

For sure. The thread would not have run for over 13 years and had over 14,000 replies, otherwise.

I agree with your Axiory recommendation and have even used them myself, long ago, when they were planning to merge with Purple Forex. I also agree about Sway, and I see that many here are now expressing doubts and concerns about them.

2 Likes

They can’t comprehend the title of the thread

It is very nice that 3 friends who all joined recently try to push the thread to Axiory. May you just move your conversation to private messages please as nobody is interested in it here. Well, giving each other likes is a very “unique” idea to make us believe the wisdom you share. I am sorry to disappoint but thousands of people did this before and they all thought it is a smart idea… And thousands of others will try it in the future as well I guess…

Thanks and cheers

4 Likes

Anyone having any positive experiences with trading conditions withdrawing etc on any mt4 brokers? Just found this page recently been a ton of help. Thanks!