Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I received the two emails, too. As stated in the email from Plexytrade, the account details from the main LQDFX account have been transferred, and the same credentials work on Plexytrade. I downloaded Plexytrade’s version of MT4 (for Windows), and I was able to sign in to my live account from LQDFX and see history for that account. However, I got an “invalid account” error message when I tried to sign in to the LQDFX demo account which I had used most frequently. The Plexytrade “portal” only listed my live account. I guess the demo account, which was following a signal from Signal Start, was not transferred, so I will have to see about opening a new demo account and transferring my Signal Start subscription to the signal to Plexytrade. I will also need to change Signal Start setting for the live account to start copying to the Plexytrade live account.

2 Likes

Plexytrade is not listed on Signal Start! I should have thought to check on that before the weekend.

1 Like

There will be a fee

1 Like

With serious interest, I’m watching Plexytrade, They have everything I’m looking for, I’m giving it six months.

3 Likes

@SmallPaul

With serious interest, I’m watching Plexytrade, They have everything I’m looking for, I’m giving it six months.

Do you mean you will actually do some trading with them now and see how it goes for 6 months, or literally that you will watch them for a while (or maybe try a demo account)?

I am impressed that Signal Start responded to me over the weekend while markets are closed. I was able to connect the Signal Start subscription my account at Plexytrade.

1 Like

No, I’m waiting on reviews over the next 6 months to see what traders think, that would pretty much be it until the end of the year, Plexytrade doesn’t have any history yet.

You get a better rate with the Crypto option if I remember. It’s all a bit blurry since I haven’t deposited with Lqd in a long time, but yeah one is cheaper than the other.

I also remember one being priced with the euro instead of the dollar so I’d get unfavorable deposit rates.

I’m willing to be it’ll be the same with Plexy.

Is that graffiti on the staircase wall?

Pretty meager building…

The PlexyTrade MT4 server is hanging, doesn’t process any orders at this moment. Hopefully it’s just a hiccup…

Contacted them, according to Plexy:
A brief maintenance operation is currently underway. This will be resolved shortly.

That is BS, who does a maintenance during trading hours?

2 Likes

Whether it be a true A book or not.

There’s definitely be a big difference between your regulated B book broker and any of these off-shores after you place your trade.

You will not see U.S.A in the Country of Residence section when you register with Plexytrade, but you will see the word Other., you all set

I was told the website would be updated May 6 to reflect that they allowed U.S. clients. I realize it is already May 6 server time, but they may be a little delayed. I presume your comment (about the registration process) refers to people who were not already trading with LQDFX. Since I was, that account was transferred to Plexytrade, as was my live trading account. Credentials to log in to the portal and for the live account on MT4 remained the same.

1 Like

@Duplacid1

You get a better rate with the Crypto option if I remember. It’s all a bit blurry since I haven’t deposited with Lqd in a long time, but yeah one is cheaper than the other.

No, the better rate/lower fees comes with depositing and withdrawing with the Confirmo option.

I also remember one being priced with the euro instead of the dollar so I’d get unfavorable deposit rates.

It is the Crypto processor that has an extra step going through EUR, which adds a currency conversion fee to their already higher fees for sending the funds.

1 Like

It is better to use this approach?

1 Like

Are any of you guys getting horrible spreads and executions with your offshore today and last night?..Even on eur/usd.

I migrated from LQDFX to Plexy and the spreads look okay right now.

1 Like

Not a good sign. Same thing happened today right at the open. Ive got all the recordings, you can’t make this sh#t up. Virtual dealer plug in written all over.

1 Like

You think?..lol

I’ve been dealing with this shitt all day.

1 Like