Going to be the worlds first trillionaire

It’s very complicated

What do you mean by it’s complicated?

1 Like

He has spent over a decade coming up with a strategy based on Bollinger Bands and RSI…that’s how complicated it is. You will never see a chart from him because it might give away his secret to becoming a trillionaire.

I suggest reading this thread before becoming too intrigued. Check where I begin plotting his signals on charts so that we have some sort of visual justification and to keep a record of what really happened.

1 Like

If it remains confidential, how were you able to know what he’s been doing for decades?!

Don’t let us start this topic, it’s funny how some traders (mostly unexperienced) think by giving their strategy away would be the end of that strategy.

Just to mention a few, look it up, Price Action, Elliot Waves, SMCs have been in existence, not yesterday not today, but for a very long time and still obey the very concept by which they were founded.

If you still find yourself inbetween this idea of confidential strategies then you need to understand how this own thing (the markets) works. This idea started with people trying to sell their strategy and looking for a way to market it and persuade people buy.

Warm Regards,
Ayọ

I’ll do one more because it’s plenty of pips

Gold sell Monday hold for couple of days

I have a different perspective. I believe that if I build something for myself, with all the man hours, blood sweat, and tears, why would I give it away to someone who has done nothing to earn it but is simply looking for a free handout?

If you are going to succeed in life, you have to work for it and not expect it to come to you for free.

3 Likes

You would be utterly surprised at the calibre of some of those on here that fall squarely into this category.

2 Likes

That info was shared in this thread weeks ago. No sorcery on my part

I agree but It’s not even about protecting a strategy, it’s about principle.

Why should I work harder for someone else’s success than they do? I help those that put in the work to help themselves. Not being a huge fan of lazy people, I refuse to drag anyone across the finish line.

You mean together with the psychology, philosophy & principles of trading which you’ve come across freely-handed?

Then Babypip’s lessons should have come premium.
If this is your philosophy, then goodluck with that!

I’m not talking about free info you gather for your personal trading system, I’m talking about people who want to know the detail strategy of other people’s trading systems.

Perfecting over 15yrs! Wonderful. Let’s not just talk about wanting to be the world’s first trillionaire for the past 15yrs for now but making amateur entries with a strategy that’s worked on from 15yrs now is much of a concern.

You making laugh, honestly!
From your own knowledge, what do you think is the components of a trading system?

Let’s start from here. This is becoming interesting.

Indicators is my core

I thought as much. Before i can continue with you, first work on your ego.
• I have been following this journal up from the first day it started.
• Lots of people have visited and their curiosity have birth lots of questions
• But you know what, all you three @ausguyforex @MartialChartsFX @SmallPaul have shutted everyone up giving room for no critics.
• Seems to me you guys are bots, permit me to say that.
• and with my Little engagements with you guys, i knew what you guys were upto.

Warm Regards,
Ayọ

Not very interesting, just a simple conversation.

I don’t mind giving away my indicators I use, but not the settings I use to get my buy and sell entries that have made me successful.

I won’t tell you what timeframe I trade or what timeframe I use to get my entries, and so forth

The work has to be done by you.

Enjoy your day.

Ain’t interested in all of that. I doubt if you guys have an idea on how the market even works.

How did we get to how the market works?

I have a question for you?

After I provide you with the indicators I use, what else should I do for you?

Not a bot and definitely not affiliated with ausguyforex.
I come to this thread for the same reason that I go to the circus because that’s where I can see clowns.

Let’s recap some of this circus

The self proclaimed genius is making calls like this back to back…

2 Likes

Hopefully there is no misconception that I was a fan of this signal calling thread. I was just mentioning people wanted trading systems for free, I would never follow anyone’s trading signals, and I strongly suggest people build their own system and strategy.