Going to be the worlds first trillionaire

Advertisement and promotion of a “holy grail” trading system.

1 Like

He refuses to post a chart without his indicators. I don’t think he likes the actual results being tracked.

2 Likes

Thanks paul

Keep going ausguyforex. You’re doing a great job. The ones complaining are just jealous. They make a lot of noise but I don’t see them contributing either.

1 Like

Thanks heaps :+1:

Then you haven’t been looking. The “noise makers” contribute with actual educational value that consists of more than unjustified and context-less signals.

I don’t think anyone is jealous of the results, more like relieved that they didn’t follow the signals.

2 Likes

We have these different kinds of noise when it comes to communication;
• the Physical
• physiological
• psychological &
• the semantic noise.

Which one exactly?

1 Like

I made 500 pips on my gold buy ?

And expect to make 700 pips on my gold sell today I’m not sure wat your looking at

You’re right. So many reasons to sell Gold; and what is your own reason exactly?

This reason, makes a journal. Without that, this is nothing but a signal thread, which as a matter of fact goes against Babypip’s community guidelines.

2 Likes

My system says sell gold , could be a 5 day bearish trend too a lot of pips to be made
Max it will go up is 70 pips if that so set sl to double 140 pips like me and set margin accordingly

Wow! Should set SL to 140pips just to make 70pips; 2:1. This alone is a bad trade as it goes against the principle of risk management.

While making your targets, do you focus on pips or any of these S&D and S&R zones?

1 Like

Congratulations, seriously.

We aren’t looking at anything because you have never posted a chart with your analysis for anyone to look at. So we have to take you at your word or try to fact check on a chart ourselves.

1 Like

No sl 140 pips to make over 500 pips I don’t think you guys are listening or watching just poking me

Why the %$&@# dont you guys go find something useful to do and leave the man and his thread alone??? A poster pops up in the thread who joined the forum mere days ago and is in support of the OP and you are now taking him on. Doesnt the fact that he joined just days ago and has taken that stance tell you anything??? And did I mention that this is the only thread he has posted in so far ???
For heavens sake…
troll-calm

4 Likes

Gold sell entry 1970.54
Sl 1984.54

Thanks you

You can offer educational advice all you want, but like they often say, those who can’t, teach.

We’re here to make money, not play around with chalk and whiteboards, thank you very much.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, looking forward to many many profits with you.

1 Like

Must be a burner account

1 Like

Thanks kindly hold onto today’s gold sell
Gold will close in the red today