Good broker in your opinion no matter if regulated or not

Regulated vs non regulated broker. This has always been a question. I have had both regulated as well as non regulated clients and trust me when i say this i have NEVER had any issues with any unregulated brokers (tried coinexx, turnkey, eagle FX) Neither of have ever disappointed me.

1 Like

I must say, you’re lucky then :smiley:

It’s actually a matter of personal choice whether one opts for a regulated or unregulated broker, yet for me I always feel safer when I am with regulated ones. However when it comes to comparison, the difference lies mainly in the trading conditions. I’m with Fxview atm and they seem pretty good to me in terms of conditions so far.

exactly this

The customer service and trading conditions have always been better in offshore brokers I have found.

You should open a demo account with various brokers to check their spreads and execution. You should open a real account with the one which suits you

For me, regulation is one important aspect i consider while choosing a broker and other is conditions. That’s why i chose fxview and everything’s been good so far.

Agreed, been using offshore brokers(turnkeyforex) since the start and they’ve been pretty good overall be it in terms of offerings or the support.

1 Like

good to hear

Never used turnkey but heard good things on here

I have been trading from past 3 years and currently I have my account with 2 unregulated brokers, with amazing spreads and trading experience. I personally feel, unregulated brokers are getting better tham most of the regulated ones.

is the spread the best part about unregulated brokers?

No, in fact most unregulated brokers are not that good for spread.
They are good for leverage, customer service, crypto trading and quick withdrawals.

1 Like

Apart from the obvious spreads, withdrawal limit, margin call amount and the customer support promptness are my main criteria for choosing a broker. And on those grounds, I really like ■■■■■■, which is a regulated off-shore broker. Off shore, unless you’re from Cyprus.

I’m from Australia and in my opinion ASIC brokers like FP Markets and Etoro are good.

From my personal experience, FP Markets has so far been a good broker because they have a robust trading condition, and they adhere to strict capital requirements since it regulated by ASIC.

Why would you want to deal with a non regulated broker?

Although I believe there are few advantages of using offshore brokers like higher leverage, etc.

I like it when traders are not concerned merely about the broker’s regulation but also about what other features they are offering. Checking the regulation of the broker is a good thing but it should not be the only thing on which your choice should depend. Do check the broker’s commissions, spreads, and trading platforms.

Exactly, you can’t go wrong, make sure you trade with a regulated broker. This gives you that sense of security while trading with the broker, though this does not entirely guarantee good service but at least you know they are being checked. This was definitely a key reason why I registered with forexchief, regulated and licensed by VFSC and FMA.

You are from Australia and you’ve got the best broker in the world TD365.com
Tightest fixed spreads, fast execution everything you need. They even have an off-shore set up if you want 1:200 leverage (all regulated). I don’t know much about FPMarkets but Etoro are dreadful.