Good broker in your opinion no matter if regulated or not

@Piplaws you just echoed my thoughts, my first checklist contains whether the broker is regulated. Then the next thing in my list is spreads and commission - being a scalper I am very particular about those. And lowest commission so far I have found is that of aaafx ($1.98rt). Tried few 0 commission brokers too but the relatively wider spreads didn’t work out for me. So I think every trader should assess their personal requirements and then choose a broker whichever suits their needs.

It’s sad when I read people complaining of getting ripped off their investments,when investing in online brokers, the purpose of investing is to gain profit but it become painful when you lose your investment to scammers I know how it feels because i was once a victim, lost $67k to an online binary investment platform. I did not do mu due diligence and I almost paid for it. Fortunately I was able to get back 90% of all my funds through the help of some agency I met online, i’m still in the recovery process with them and it’s looking good so far. Best you Contact them today bitsolutionrecovery . c om

Regulation will definitely be in the list, but more importantly is good trading conditions and payment system. Especially payment, reason I have stuck with forexchief, no issues whatsoever for now.

Regulation is really important to me as I want my funds to be in safe hands. If you ask me for a recommendation, I would say Fxview because it is regulated and its trading conditions are exactly what I am seeking for in a broker.

If you do not know, whether the broker is regulated or not, I consider, that you are under the great risks.

Unregulated brokers can do bad things to clients. They get away with it because the regulator and the general law where they operate from is loose.

But the worst risk is they are not even a broker. They are just a company name and they have a bank account. They accept funds but they do not trade. When the bank account is filled with clients’ funds they take the money and run.