Great Trading Strategies

The GBP/USD trade did not quite reach TP or S/L today (this was the only trade that the conditions lined up for). I update the board tomorrow morning as usual. Have a great evening, cheers!

Good morning all,

Sorry for the late update, but it appears that Baby Pips is having some difficulty this morning. The conditions lined up for the pre-US open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4874
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4934
TP: 1.4854

Happy trading!

Once again, sorry for the late update all. We will not be looking for the GBP/USD trade today because it is Friday, but the 7am trade worked out in our favor. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4874
Exit Price: 1.4854

Trade Length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

My thought is that this will probably gap down over the weekend, however I do not recommend trading the gap based on volatility.

Have a fantastic weekend all and I’ll see you on Monday. Ciao!!!

Good morning all,

The conditions for the 7am trade did not line up today. Due to volatility, my recommendation is to either stay out of the market if for the time being if you are extremely risk averse, or increase your stop losses based on the large fluctuation in movement.

Good luck today, and we’ll keep an eye open for the GBP/USD trade since the pairs will likely have “died down” by that time.

The conditions lined up for the GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6657
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6617
TP: 1.6667

Happy trading!

Sorry for the late update, the conditions also lined up for the AU open trade today as well. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4828
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.4868
TP: 1.4818

Good luck!

Hello all, the GBP/USD trade did not quite reach out TP or S/L but the AU open trade worked out to our advantage. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4828
Exit Price: 1.3828

Trade Length: 4 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning. Cheers!

Top of the morning to you all fellow FXers,

The conditions for the 7am trade did not line up today, but we will keep an eye open for the GBP/USD trade to line up later on this afternoon. The recent trend is for the US session to move in a bullish direction early on. A long position with a target of 50-70 pips may be profitable, however, my advice is to make all trades with a lower lot size today in the EUR/USD pair due to recent volatility caused by news events. After a long move of around 50 pips, I would consider taking a short position with a target of around the same amount.

Good luck today!

Good afternoon friends,

Hopefully you reaped some of the bullish gains to be made in the EUR/USD pair today ;). Although our short target in the pair did not materialize, you should have made 50-70 pips on the bull move and around 30 pips in the bear move if you acted on the information provided in the last post for a profit of 80 pips at minimum and 100 pips at maximum.

The conditions for the GBP/USD trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6473
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6433
TP: 1.6483

Happy trading!

Alright, the trade moved the way we wanted it to today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6473
Exit Price: 1.6483

Trade Length: 1 bar

In all today, based on this thread, you should have profited by 90-110 pips on three trades. Not a bad day at all ;). Hopefully this helped today. As always, I will update the board in the morning. Good luck tonight!

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you took advantage of the bullish move last night in the EUR/USD pair. Keep an eye open on this pair today. I believe that if we see a new, year’s high today, we will see a pretty decent retracement not far off the high.

The conditions lined up for the 7am, pre-US open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4864
S/L: 1.4924
TP: 1.4844

Happy trading!

Hi tradetilidie! What do you think is this EUR/USD pair is perfect pair for trading?

Hello 4rexfish, thanks for the post.

The EUR/USD pair is a popular one because it consists of the two “most stable” currencies in the world. Most brokers tend to offer decent spreads for the pair (unless you are trading through crooks, i.e. FOREX.COM cough, cough). In addition, this pair tends to be less volatile than many of the others.

The EUR/USD also provides very accurate information when used in cases where you wish to place trades based on divergence. By using this pair as the constant and others as variables, you may be able to place successful trades and pinpoint key reversals.

Hopefully this helps, good luck!

Well, the 7am trade did not move in our favor this morning as we were stopped out. However, you should have recovered all of the S/L loss from this trade and made a little extra by placing your short, limit order above the previous high for the year as I suggested in the previous post.

I will update the board later for the GBP/USD trade.

The conditions for the GBP/USD trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6503
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6463
TP: 1.6513

Good luck!

The conditions lined up for the EUR/USD, AU open trade today as well. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4827
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4867
TP: 1.4817

Happy trading!

Good evening all,

The GBP/USD trade did not quite reach our TP or S/L, but our AU open trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4827
Exit Price: 1.4817

Trade Length: 1 bar

I will update the board in the morning for the 7am, pre-US open trade. Good night and good luck all!

The conditions lined up for the 7am CST trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4841
S/L: 1.4901
TP: 1.4821

Good luck!

thanks tradetilidie
tahnks for u it is a helpful information , i will go throw it :slight_smile:

Hello Diana Jone, glad I could help…thanks for the post :).

The 7am trade worked out in our favor this morning. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4841
Exit Price: 1.4821

Trade Length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Later today I will update the board for the GBP/USD trade. I know that I said I would be posting a stronger trade to replace that one soon, so I apologize for the delay. I hope to post this new trade sometime next week.