Great Trading Strategies

Sorry for the late update folks. The conditions did not line up for the GBP/USD trade, but they did line up for the AU open trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4536
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4576
TP: 1.4526

Happy trading!

Good morning all,

The AU open trade did not quite work out the way we wanted it to yesterday (it did not reach our TP or S/L), and the conditions for the EUR/USD trade did not line up today either.

I will update the board later today with info on the GBP/USD trade. Cheers!

you have a risk/reward very low…i didnt read all the thread but it is dangerous your sistem because your stop is four times your take profit.Good luck¡

Good afternoon orderflowtrader, thanks for the response.

These were concerns that we noted early on in the thread (read pages 1-2), but what most fail to realize is that the redeeming grace in these systems lies in the time-based exit conditions. If these trades do not reach the TP, there is a great likely-hood of exiting the trade based on the time condition (meaning that very rarely will you reach your S/L, which allows your trade to “breathe” a bit before reaching profitability).

All strategies that I’ve introduced to this thread are thoroughly back-tested with at least 200 trades in the last 2 years and even more since 2001. In addition, all the strategies posted have a winning percentage of 70% or higher.

As always, if a trader is extremely risk averse, I always recommend taking the trades with a smaller lot size to minimize the risk to your account; and, as stated early on, this thread is not meant to take the place of a solid understanding of TA and having a good money-management plan formulated.

Hopefully this helps. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

ok,if the sistem is tested and it works good,i have nothing more to say…only say you congratulations,it is not easy to be winner in the market.Good weekend

Hello all, the conditions did not line up for the GBP/USD trade today.

My thoughts are that the EUR/USD pair will gap down over the weekend. However, keep in mind the risk that is associated with placing a trade during the weekend gap. Personally, I do not recommend taking gap trades (except for in extraordinary situations because of the risk involved).

Have a great weekend fellow traders, and I will “see” you on Monday. Ciao! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

Welcome to a new week of FX trading! :slight_smile: There has not been much movement in the EURUSD pair, so hopefully we’ll see some real action over the next few days.

The conditions lined up for the 7am, pre-US open trade in the EUR/USD pair this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4395
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4455
TP: 1.4375

Good luck!

Alright friends,

The 7am trade worked out to our advantage this morning. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4395
Exit Price: 1.4375

Trade Length: 1 bar
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Later today I will update the board for the GBP/USD trade.

I apologize for the late update folks. The conditions for the GBP/USD trade did not line up, but the conditions for the AU open trade did. Here was the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4361
S/L: 1.4401
TP: 1.4351

and here was the outcome:

Entry Price: 1.4361
Exit Price: 1.4351

Trade Length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning. Cheers!

How many lots do you usually trade?

Hello DruhRafal, thanks for the post.

The best way to determine lot size is based on a money management plan that increases the lot size as you progress. This allows the money management plan to grow your funds, instead of changing the lot size based on the particular trade.

As I advise on a regular basis, if the volatility in the market is high, it is always best to “down-size” your quantity to avoid heavy losses on trades that are usually successful.

Hopefully this helps, have a great day!

Good morning all,

The conditions for the 7am trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4367
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4427
TP: 1.4347

Happy trading!

The 7am trade worked out to our advantage. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4367
Exit Price: 1.4347

Trade Length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

As usual, I will update the board later with information on the GBP/USD trade.

The conditions for the GBP/USD trade also line up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6358
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6318
TP: 1.6368

Good luck!

The GBP/USD reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6358
Exit Price: 1.6368

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

I will update the board in a few minutes for the AU open trade.

Alright, the conditions lined up for the EUR/USD, AU open trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4407
S/L: 1.4447
TP: 1.4397

Happy trading!

Good morning friends,

I apologize for the late update. The AU open trade from yesterday did not move our direction, and we did not reach the S/L or TP. Also, the conditions for the 7am, pre-US open trade in the EUR/USD pair did not materialize either.

Barring some type of major news announcement today, the pair should be fairly stable and move in a somewhat expected manner. My recommendation to those of you who trend trade is to use your Support and Resistance techniques to pinpoint movements, and allow you limit orders to do the rest.

I will update the board later for the GBP/USD trade later today. Good luck!

Thanks for replay tradetilidie! Can you please tell me what is your suggestion about this pair XAU/USD?

Hello 4rexfish, thank you for your post. I don’t particularly trade the XAU/USD (Gold/$$$ for others of you that may read this post), and unfortunately I can’t speak to its movement with any definitiveness. However, I can point you in the right direction. Check out this website:

International Business News, Financial News, Market News, Politics, Forex, Commodities - International Business Times - IBTimes.com

They have some solid information regarding that pair and others on a daily basis based on TA and fundamental principle. Hopefully this helps!

The conditions lined up for the GBP/USD trade today. In addition, we are sitting near support point, so the odds are increasingly in our favor for this trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6347
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6307
TP: 1.6357

Happy trading!