S/L: 1.4402
TP: 1.4352

Good luck!

The AU open trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4362
Exit Price: 1.4352

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Good luck in the overnight session, I will update the board in the morning.

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade today. There is only one other thread trade today because the market closes this afternoon. I will update the board in just a bit for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6027
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm bar
S/L: 1.5997
TP: 1.6037

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6027
Exit Price: 1.6037

Trade length: 3 bars

That is the last trade for the week. Have a great weekend friends and I will “talk” to you on Monday. Bon Voyage! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

The conditions for the 7am trade did not line up this morning. I will update the board later this afternoon for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

There a couple of things I’ve got coming up that I plan on posting within the next couple of weeks. We’ll be adding a new system to the 4 we’re already trading, and I will be posting a recap of the total P/L for each trade this year.

When using backtested data in trading, it is always important to know historical drawdown times. That way, if your trade is in drawdown you can determine whether or not the trade is still profitable, or whether the pattern has changed (i.e. if the average historical DD is 25 weeks and your trade has been in DD for 26 weeks, you are now outside of the average and it is time to evaluate the ongoing profitability of the trade). Generally, determinations on whether to continue trading a system based on DD statistics should be made between when a trade moves beyond the average, but has not yet reached the longest historical DD.

Good luck in today’s session! :slight_smile:

Sounds good. Will be looking forward to it. Thanks again.

The condition did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. I will update the board in a bit for the 3pm GBP/USD trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5902
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5876
TP: 1.5912

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today, but we are still in the 3pm GBP/USD trade until 5pm CST.

The 3pm GBP/USD trade worked out in our favor today. Here is the outcome:

Entry Price: 1.5902
Exit Price: 1.5912

Trade length: 3 bars

That’s all the thread trades for today. Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

10 pips is not a lot… how much do you risk on every trade?

Thanks for the post tedshiflet3,

I have mentioned this a few times throughout the course of this thread, but the risk depends on the trade while the risk based on lot size is determined by the current market movement. All trades are based on historical data which is used to maximize the effectiveness of trades on a daily basis. Each of these systems has several “moving parts,” but the key to minimizing risk with them all is having a pre-defined time of exit (this is always static regardless of market movement). Limiting your trades to a specific exit point that works independently of price action will allow you to avoid reaching your S/L, in the event of a trade gone awry, in the vast majority of situations.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

Good morning fellow traders,

The conditions for the 7am EUR/USD trade did not line up today, but it looks like we may be seeing the first hints of stabilization after the long ride down hill. As usual, I will update the board in a few hours for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. Good luck until then!

Sorry for the late update. The conditions for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5924
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5894
TP: 1.5934

Happy trading!

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5917
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.5891
TP: 1.5927

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5924
Exit Price: 1.5934

Trade length: 1 bar

I will update the board in a few minutes for the AU open trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today. I will update the board with the status of the 3pm trade shortly.

The 3pm trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5917
Exit Price: 1.5927

Trade length: 2 bars

That is the last thread trade of the day. I hope you have a successful overnight session and I will update the in the morning as usual.

Another great morning in the world of FX :wink:

The conditions lined up today for the 7am EUR/USD trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4075
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4135
TP: 1.4055

Happy trading!