Great Trading Strategies

Hello again.
More possibly irritating questions sorry (and sorry for saying sorry so much!).
If, on your eur/usd 7am cst trade you only go short on an up close, why not long on a down?
Cheers.

It looks like 3 strike outs in a row today. The conditions for the AU open trade did not line up either. Good luck in the international sessions tonight and I will update the board in the morning.

Good morning friends,

The conditions lined up for the 7am trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4154
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4204
TP: 1.4134

Happy trading!

The 7am trade reached TP this morning. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry price: 1.4154
Exit Price: 1.4134

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

I will update the board in a few minutes for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade.

Sorry for the late update. The conditions for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade also lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6141
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6111
TP: 1.6151

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L today. That is the last trade for the week. Have a great weekend and I will update the board on Monday as usual. Cheers!

hi tradetilidie,

finally i took me one whole night to read all 500+ post.
i’m getting excited with your thread and 4 methods.
i’m in the asian region, timing of entry might be inconvinent due to dayjob.
but for sure, i will re-read all your post again for the 2nd time thoroughly as for my homework.
i believe in dedication and time and effort to put into this. since i dont put in much effort on dedication. :frowning:

anyway, 2 quick questions:-

1. regarding the support and resistance line you referring to… which timeframe do you use.
    since you are looking at 30min timeframe, does your S&R also based on 30min timeframe, or do you use the daily rangebound?

2. when is your 5th method coming out? :slight_smile: i’m now finding a comfortable timezone to trade. my time here is GMT +8 hrs. sigh…

thankx.

Good morning fellow FXers,

Hopefully you had a great weekend and are ready for another week of trading :slight_smile:

The conditions for the 7am trade lined up this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4059
S/L: 1.4119
TP: 1.4039

Good luck!

Thanks for the post ling,

When I reference Support and Resistance principles, the interval can vary depending on the potential for a price action reversal. For instance, the 30 minute interval can be beneficial for spotting S1 and S2’s (or R1 and R2’s). A 4 hour interval can help you spot stronger reversal points, and Daily candles can indicate a good point for a very long reversal trend.

Using the principles of Support and Resistance are very effective, but also very dynamic (which is why success when using them can elude many traders). It is important to understand that you are not limited to a single interval with S&R, but also that you should avoid intervals that introduce excess “noise” to interpretation of price movements. Personally, I do not view an interval smaller than a 30M interval for S&R to eliminate “false positives” from the trading equation.

I will be releasing another system sometime within the next weeks or so (as soon as I have some extra time ;)).

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The 7am EUR/USD trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4059
Exit Price: 1.4039

Trade length: 4 bars

I will update the board in a few minutes for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade.

Conditions also lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6030
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm bar
S/L: 1.5990
TP: 1.6040

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD trade also reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6030
Exit Price: 1.6040

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

I will update the board shortly for 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today, but they did line up for the AU open trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4114
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm
S/L: 1.4154
TP: 1.4104

Good luck!

The AU open trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4114
Exit Price: 1.4101

Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for today folks. Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning :).

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4177
S/L: 1.4237
TP: 1.4157

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4177
Exit Price: 1.4157

I will update the board in a bit for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. I will update the board in a few hours for the 3pm GBP/USD trade.

Conditions also did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today. I will update the board in an hour for the AU open trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4150
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.4190
TP: 1.4140

Good luck!

The AU open trade did not reach TP or S/L today. That is the last trade of the day. As usual, I will update the board in the morning. Good luck in the overnight session!