Great Trading Strategies

Good morning fellow FXers,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade today. Although, as a side note, today will present very valid opportunities to use Support and Resistance principles primarily because the market has settled into a type of pattern (price action is not spiking or plummeting at an alarming rate; all movements are steady and consistent).

I will update the board in a bit for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Good luck until then!

Looking forward to it tradetilidie, and thanks again for your posts and support.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posts today. My schedule was much crazier than usual. I will resume as normal tomorrow morning. Good luck in tonights session, cheers!

Hello all,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4196
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4256
TP: 1.4176

Happy trading!

It doesn’t happen often, but the 7am trade was stopped out today. We have definitely made enough from this trade thus far this year where we are still nowhere near DD. I will update the board in the afternoon for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. I will update the board in a bit for the 3pm GBP/USD trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today. I will update the board shortly for the AU open trade.

Sorry for the late update folks. The conditions for the AU open trade lined up and it reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4434
Exit Price: 1.4424

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

I will update the board in the morning for Friday’s 7am trade. Good luck in the overnight session!

Hello friends,

There was not much movement in the EUR/USD pair overnight, so keep an eye open during the first half of the US session for possible spikes in price action in either direction.

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade. I will update the board later for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. Good luck in the session today!

Conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6310
Exit: at the open of the 3pm bar
S/L: 1.6270
TP: 1.6320

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm CST GBP/USD trade did not reach TP or S/L today. That is the last trade for the week. Have a great weekend and I will “talk” to you on Monday. Ciao! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends, I trust you all had a good weekend :).

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. I will update the board later this afternoon for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Good luck until then!

Sorry for the late update folks. The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade today either. I will update the board in a bit for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6287
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6261
TP: 1.6297

Happy Trading!

Well…the conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today either, but we are still in the 3pm GBP/USD trade today until 5pm. I will update the board as soon as that trade is complete.

I apologize guys; I just remembered that we changed the parameters of the 3pm GBP/USD long trade a little while ago. The new exit time is at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar. This should give the trade a bit more time to reach profitability. :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade this morning. Just like yesterday, I would keep an eye open for expanding range and be sure to trade with smaller lot sizes due to possible volatility.

Good luck during today’s session, I will update the board later for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade this afternoon. I will update the board in a few hours for the 3pm GBP/USD trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6415
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6389
TP: 1.6425

Happy trading!

The conditions also lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4509
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
TP: 1.4499
S/L: 1.4549

Good luck!