Great Trading Strategies

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out. Next trade: AU open EUR/USD trade.

It seems there are many more stopped out trades lately.

Yes, Joe FX, that is true. The market is in a time of pretty intense volatility which can cause fairly large swings in the opposite direction. Because all trades go through a period of drawdown, and the time/amount of drawdown for these trades has not eclipsed historical periods of drawdown, the only adjustment that will need to made is to use a lesser lot size until things begin to even out. :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD trade today. That is all for the thread trades today. Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning fellow FXers,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4448
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.4508
TP: 1.4428

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4448
Exit Price: 1.4428

Trade length: 4 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Hi Once again tradetilidie,
can you please confirm that the if the 9.0am closes UP we go LONG at 9.30
the reason i ask is that this trade goes the other way compared with the others in your thread
regards

dave

Thanks for the post Dave,

Yes, that is correct. However, the conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD trade today. Next trade: 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

thanks for putting me right T/T/idie
dave

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6273
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6243
TP: 1.6283

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out. Next trade: 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6230
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6204
TP: 1.6240

Happy trading!

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6230
Exit Price: 1.6240

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Next trade: 4pm CST AU open EUR/USD trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade yesterday, for the 7am EUR/USD short trade, or the 9:30pm GBP/USD long trade today.

Next trade: 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6182
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6152
TP: 1.6192

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L, and the conditions for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade did not line up.

Next trade: AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today. Good luck in the session tonight, and I will update the board again in the morning.

Good morning friends. Sorry for the late update, but the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today.

Next trade: 12:30pm long trade

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6211
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar (we’ll exit about a minute before to avoid being caught in the gap over the long weekend)
S/L: 1.6181
TP: 1.6221

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6211
Exit Price: 1.6221

Trade length: 5 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all the trades for this week. Have a safe, long weekend and I will update the board again on Tuesday. Ciao! :slight_smile: