Great Trading Strategies

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5998
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5968
TP: 1.6008

Happy trading!

Forgive me if am being a noob, but an entry of 1.5998 and a TP of 1.6008, i.e. 10 pips? Is that all? :open_mouth:

Thanks for the post PureMuscle.

That is correct. To goal of this system is to add profitable trades to your overall portfolio. Based on the profit potential of these trades, there is the opportunity to make 70 pips a day on the 5 systems that are listed here. The key, as with any system, is that the conditions exist to take the trade.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out today and the conditions for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade did not line up. Next trade: AU open EUR/USD trade.

This is great stuff, thanks for sharing. Can I ask how you draw up this strategy?

Thanks for the post rxtricky.

I chart these using a backtesting platform called quantum charts and then trade using MT4.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today. Have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning fellow FXers,

Hopefully you had a profitable evening :slight_smile:

The 7am EUR/USD short trade conditions did not line up this morning. We will only be taking one other trade today due to the market’s early closing.

Next trade: 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today either.

Have a great weekend and I will update the board on Monday. Cheers!

Hello friends,

I hope you had a great weekend :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3630
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3690
TP: 1.3610

Good luck!

As a mentioned previously, due to the recent volatility of the market, it is recommended that you take these trade with a lesser lot size than usual. The 7am EUR/USD short trade was stopped out this morning.

Next trade: 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5805
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5775
TP: 1.5815

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5805
Exit Price: 1.5815

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

The condition did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade, but the next trade today will be the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3674
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
SL: 1.3714
TP: 1.3664

Good luck!

Good morning all,

The AU open trade reached TP yesterday. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3674
Exit Price: 1.3664

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR open short trade today. Next trade: 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The condition did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions also did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today. That’s all the trades for the day. I will update the board in the morning. Have a great evening! :slight_smile: