Great Trading Strategies

Hello all,

I hope that you had a very profitable evening with the defined, EUR/USD up move for most of the session. :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3730
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3790
TP: 1.3710

Based on the fact that we coming off of an extended up move and are sitting near a point of resistance, I recommend making this trade with your normal lot size this morning.

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3730
Exit Price: 1.3710

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update folks. The price action moved so quickly that our trade entered and reached TP all within the same bar. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5758
Exit Price: 1.5768

Trade length: 0 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5779
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5749
TP: 1.5789

Good luck!

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3749
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3789
TP: 1.3739

We are also still in the 3pm GBP/USD long trade until 6:30pm CST.

Happy trading!

Good morning traders,

Sorry for the late update. The 3pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP, but the AU open EUR/USD short trade did reach TP yesterday.

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update folks. The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade, the 3pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP, and the conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

That’s all for today; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning!

Hello friends,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. We will only be taking 2 trades today because of the market closure at 5pm EST.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you had a great, safe weekend. The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Good luck until then! :slight_smile:

At that rate you would be better off taking the reverse. What happens if momentum ploughs through your 60 pip stop not filling the order. Only need to happen once to wipe you out. No strategy in use by the institutions would ever set itself up to lose more than it wins on a planned basis. Think of who is on the other side of your trade.

Thank you for the post Bintcrusher.

I have stated this very, very many times over the life of this thread. The key to these trades is the pre-defined exit at a specific time regardless of the current price action. This being the case, most of the time, you will not even come close to being stopped out and it also gives your trade some “breathing room” before it reaches TP.

All of these systems have been proven via live trades and through historical backtesting at a rate of between 65%-70% wins. Please see the recap a few pages back and you’ll note that those who have been following these trades for the course of this thread should be up 700+ pips.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5697
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5671
TP: 1.5707

Happy trading!

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5697
Exit Price: 1.5707

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Next trade: the 4pm CST AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open short trade today. That’s it for today’s trading. I will update the board in the morning, good luck tonight! :slight_smile:

Totally appreciate that this strategy works over time, it is however not for me. I heard somethig similar from an Expo a while back and I thought they were a pair of cox.

Good morning all,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3697
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3757
TP: 1.3677

Happy trading!