Great Trading Strategies

I can appreciate your lack of respect for those who pedal “snake oil.” However, I would recommend that you avoid throwing out substantive systems based your distain for the presenter ;).

The goal of this thread is for those of us with systems that work, to share the details to help those who are still looking for a system to trade. These systems are in no way intended to replace a thorough understanding of TA principles, but it is meant to help supplement and compliment that knowledge.

My recommendation is that you contribute a system to assist the community; we would most certainly love to see more working systems listed on this thread.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade today, but the 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3697
Exit Price: 1.3677

Trade length: 4 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: the 4pm CST AU open EUR/USD trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3703
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3743
TP: 1.3693

Based on the current price movement, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size. Good luck!

Good morning all,

Sorry for the late update, but the AU open trade reached TP last night. Also, the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry price: 1.5603
S/L: 1.5563
TP: 1.5623

Happy trading!

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5603
Exit Price: 1.5623

Trade length: 2 bars

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Can you repost your current strategies. There is a lot of pages to go through. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Also do you ahve an update on your profits.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5518
S/L: 1.5492
TP: 1.5528

Based on the current price movement, I recommend taking this trade with a lower lot size. Good luck!

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out, but the conditions for the AU open EUR/USD short trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3565
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3605
TP: 1.3555

Happy trading!

The AU open trade did not reach TP or S/L. That’s all for the day. Good luck during the night session and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Thanks for the post PIPhanger.

Please click the link below to view both the recap and a list of the trades being taken thus far:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/37996-great-trading-strategies-64.html

We added another trade fairly recently that is not on that page and that is the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here are the conditions for it:

Time: 9:30am CST
Pair: GBP/USD
Condition(s): if the 9am CST bar closes up, enter long at the open of the 9:30am CST bar
S/L: .0040
TP: .0020

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late update folks, but price action moved pretty quick this morning. The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade and the trade reached TP already. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3470
Exit Price: 1.3450

Trade length: 1 bar

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5377
S/L: 1.5397
TP: 1.5337

Happy trading!

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade was stopped out this morning. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5376
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5346
TP: 1.5386

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.