Great Trading Strategies

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today. That’s all for the day. I will update the board in the morning. Good luck in the overnight session! :slight_smile:

tradetilidie, I was just wondering if you have messed around with the stop loss and take profit’s at all. It seems like we could some how get a better risk to reward ratio. Just a thought.

Also this seems like it could very easily be turned into an EA. Has anyone tried it?

Thanks for the post PIPhanger.

I absolutely agree that based on pips, the numbers appear skewed, but this is not your average trade where you simply stay in until you reach your TP or S/L. Like I mentioned previously, what evens out the trades are the predefined exit points that take place regardless of current price action. Historically, the S/L and TP placements listed provide the most favorable winning percentages. You are more than welcome to adjust the trades to your risk tolerance however, keep in mind that the lower the stop/higher the target, the less your winning percentage will be (for these trades only).

Losing trades are always a bit disheartening, but that is why you use a system over a period of time and let the time (not the current action) determine the ultimate success or failure of the system. By the same token, it is also highly recommended that you utilize some type of trading plan with these systems. This will allow to accumulate funds on an exponentials basis and help you to determine what a proper lot size is based on your balance.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you had a profitable overnight session :).

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. There is only one more trade today because the market closes early. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5441
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5411
TP: 1.5451

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5441
Exit Price: 1.5451

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all the trades for this week. Have a great weekend and I will update the board on Monday! :slight_smile:

Good morning fellow FXers,

Hopefully you had a great weekend took advantage of last nights bullish run :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5516
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5476
TP: 1.5536

Happy trading!

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5516
Exit Price: 1.5536

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: the 4pm CST AU open trade.

The condition lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3537
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3577
TP: 1.3527

Good luck!

The AU open trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3537
Exit Price: 1.3527

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for today friends. Have a great evening and I’ll update the board in the morning!

Good morning fellow Forex traders,

Hopefully you had a great evening :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3591
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3651
TP: 1.3571

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3591
Exit Price: 1.3571

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Good news! Thanks.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5693
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5653
TP: 1.5713

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lower lot size. Good luck!

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade was stopped out and the conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open short trade today. That’s it for Tuesday. I will update the board tomorrow morning. Have a great evening! :slight_smile: