Great Trading Strategies

Good morning all,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5621
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5591
TP: 1.5631

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update folks. Price action moved pretty quick for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is how it played out:

Entry Price: 1.5574
Exit Price: 1.5584

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade this afternoon. That’s all the trades for today. Have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning. :slight_smile:

Good morning fellow traders,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5630
S/L: 1.5600
TP: 1.5640

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3593
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3633
TP: 1.3583

Good luck!

The EUR/USD AU open trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3593
Exit Price: 1.3583

Trade length: 2 bars

That’s all for today. I will update the board in the morning. Good luck in the overnight session! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends, and sorry for the late update. The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Because today is Friday, the next and last trade for the day will be the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. Good luck until then! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today either. That’s all for this week. Have a great, safe weekend and I will update the board on Monday.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

I agree with this

Thanks for the post forexpastor. Glad I could be of help :slight_smile:

Hopefully you all had a great weekend and made a little extra profit in last night’s session :wink:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update folks. The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade was stopped out today, and the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5469
S/L: 1.5439
TP: 1.5479

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5469
Exit Price: 1.5479

Trade length: 1 bar

Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup: