Great Trading Strategies

Good morning all,

I hope you had a profitable overnight session last night in our first day back trading since the weekend :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3007
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3067
TP: 1.2987

The bullish price was stalled momentarily at a weak point of resistance, and will likely continue higher for a bit; but, we will trip a few other points of resistance on the way to our S/L. The hope is that weā€™ll get enough bears on board with these points of resistance to ā€œtip the scalesā€ in our favor. However, based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade, but we are still in the 7am EUR/USD short trade until 11am CST.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The 7am EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L today. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5573
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5543
TP: 1.5583

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

Hmm, when running the bot on a demo account, it prodices 2 sell signals for today, but both fails with ā€œIncorect stopsā€??

the stops are like this:
2012.01.23 12:00:17 EasyMoney EURUSD,M30: Alert: Selg: Pris: 1.2977 SL: 1.3037 TP: 1.2957

Any idea? Lotsize was 0.03 and Minimum lotsize is 0.01 I have no idea :confused:

Probably, the most alarming thing is that it produced 2 sell signals when weā€™ve only had one for the day (the other is the AU open EUR/USD trade)ā€¦

The other thing that I am wondering about is the fact that the prices are so far off (i.e. the entry price this morning for the EUR/USD short trade was 1.3007, and what was listed in the previous comment was 1.29777).

Thoughts? :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade; we are still in the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade until 3:30pm CST.

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L, and the AU open EUR/USD short trade conditions did not line up.

Thatā€™s all for the day folks; have a great, successful, overnight session, and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Can you give me a list of the pairs that work similtainously together?

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you were able to make some profit in the overnight session and are ready for another day of profit in FX :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. As usual when we have such a large move over a short period of time, the market is working to decide what to do next. It is likely that the market will continue to move higher, but not unless it overcomes the resistance from the bears.

This being the case, we have now entered a period of expanding range. Be careful as you trade today because volatility will likely be high.

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Thanks for the post ForexTraining,

Are you referring to pairs that we are trading in this thread, or a list of all pairs in the entire FX market that mimic each otherā€™s movements?

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5581
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5541
TP: 1.5601

Based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5581
Exit Price: 1.5601

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade, but conditions did line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3033
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3073
TP: 1.3023

Happy trading!

The AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3033
Exit Price: 1.3023

Trade length: 5 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Thatā€™s it for today. Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

I have only 4 ā€™ signals? active at the moment, since I dont have a function to buy on a bull candle, my best guess it that my timezone settings is of:P and I know I put in 1 wrong one in there :open_mouth: I can fix that pritty fast, but my biggest concern is that I get a ā€œwrong stops usedā€ errorā€¦ Do any of you use the ea on forward testing getting this error?

Good morning all,

Hopefully you made a bit of profit in the overnight bear move and are looking to pick up more pips in todayā€™s US session :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.2947
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3007
TP: 1.2927

Because we so near a large bear move, and the support point that price has stalled at seems to be fairly weak, we have a strong chance of having this trade work out for us this morning.

Happy trading!

The AU trade came down to the wire, but it just made it last night. I got 10 pips on it. Thanks for the heads up Tradetilidie!

The 6AM (6 am for me) short is in, Iā€™m hoping for all three to win today.

Thanks for the post hawktel,

Good luck on todayā€™s trades as well! Iā€™m glad I could help :):):slight_smile: