Great Trading Strategies

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3394
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3434
TP: 1.3384

Happy trading!

Good morning all,

Hopefully you took advantage of the overnight bull move and are ready for another exciting day in FX :slight_smile:

The AU open EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L yesterday, but the conditions did line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3450
Exit: at the open of the 11:30am CST bar
S/L: 1.3510
TP: 1.3430

Based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3450
Exit Price: 1.3430

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update folks, but the conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade or the AU open EUR/USD short trade today.

Good luck in the overnight session, and I will update the board in the morning! :slight_smile:

Technical Analysis of Forex Chart.support and resistance, a basic technical analysis of forex chart; be familiar with the support and resistance, traders will be easier to foresee the price trends and decide when to entry or exit the market.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3401
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST
S/L: 1.3434
TP: 1.3387

best wishes to u!

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you were able to make a bit of profit on last night’s bear move. :slight_smile: The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:’

Entry Price: 1. 5931
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5901
TP: 1.5941

Happy trading!

Sorry for the late update folks, but the AU open EUR/USD short conditions did not line up. However, the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5931
Exit Price: 1.5941

Trade length: 0 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for the day; good luck in the overnight session, and I will update the board in the morning.

Good morning all,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5949
S/L: 1.5919
TP: 1.5959

Happy trading!

I’ve just come across this thread and strategy and see that it’s been going for some time now. Can you tell me how the results have been over this last year ?

Thanks for the post markjplum,

The most recent recap can be found here: 301 Moved Permanently.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

Hello fellow FXers,

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade yesterday. Also, conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Due to the market’s early closure, we only have one other trade this afternoon.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5849
S/L: 1.5819
TP: 1.5959

Happy trading!

My summary of the week ending 3/2/12. Week 5 using the Tradertilidie system

This is on a demo account. I missed several opportunities this week in trading due to Life getting on my back.

Out of the 15 trades I had 5 trades that meet the requirements for me to start the trade. (that I saw)

Out of those 5 trades 3 hit Take profit

Out of those 5 trades 2 did not hit TP, or SL and times out with me closing them at the proper time.

My account ended up +9 pips for the week.

I hit TP on 1x 7:00am open. 1x 12:30GBP/USD 1x AU open (Yay +40 pips!)
I had 2 that didn’t hit either Tp or SL. (-31 pips)

I’ve been on this system for 5 weeks. My combined profit is -72 pips.

I missed out on several opportunities this week. I’m happy though. The +9 pip I made this week for the under 20 minutes I got to spend looking at the Forex this week is a pretty fair ROI.

The different currency strategy are there, but trading on which currency supporting pair is good? Express your experience on gain or loss in currency pairs strategy!

Good morning all,

Hopefully you enjoyed your weekend and are ready to start trading again :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3205
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3265
TP: 1.3195

Based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

Hello all, sorry for the late update…

The 7am EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L, and neither did the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. The conditions also lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3215
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3255
TP: 1.3205

Happy trading!