Great Trading Strategies

The AU open trade did not reach TP or S/L today. That’s all for the day friends; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning. :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

Hopefully you were able to pick up a bit of profit during last night’s bear move :wink:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. As you are trading today, keep in mind that we just saw a pretty drastic reversal of the continuing uptrend. The market is likely to be a bit more noisy than yesterday as we will be entering a period of expanding range soon.

Good luck throughout today’s session! Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD, or the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. That’s all for the day friends; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning! :slight_smile:

Hello friends,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5739
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5709
TP: 1.5749

Based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L, and the conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

That’s all for the day friends. Have a great evening, and I will update the board in the morning! :slight_smile:

i closed out my aud positions made 2.2k =D and went long usdcad

I’m not going to do the complete set up for my week summary. I got killed should suffice. My combined profit for 6 weeks is now -155 pips.

I did run some numbers on how the trades have preformed over the last 6 weeks for me.

The 7:00 Trade I’ve tried 28 times over the last 6 weeks. I missed 2 tries when on vacation.

Out of the 28 tries, 17 Didn’t meet the requirements to open.
Out of the 28 tries, 7 Hit TP
Out of the 28 tries, 3 Hit SL
Out of the 28 tries, 1 hit time out.

This trade isn’t paying off for me. The 3 hitting Stop Lose is -180 pips. The 7 hitting TP is +140 pips. The time out was -20 pips. So my net on this trade over 6 weeks is -40 pips.

On the 12:30 trade I’ve tried 28 times over the last 6 weeks. I missed 2 tries when on vacation.

Out of the 28 tries, 13 Didn’t meet the requirements to open.
Out of the 28 tries, 5 Hit TP
Out of the 28 tries, 1 Hit SL
Out of the 28 tries, 9 hit time out.

This trade isn’t paying off for me. The 1 SL was -30, the Hits are +50, the Time outs worked out to -60 pips. The net is -40 pips also.

On the AU Open trade I’ve tried 29 times over the last 6 weeks. I missed 1 try when on vacation.

Out of the 28 tries, 15 Didn’t meet the requirements to open.
Out of the 28 tries, 7 Hit TP
Out of the 28 tries, 2 Hit SL
Out of the 28 tries, 4 hit time out.

This trade isn’t paying off for me. The 2 Stop Lose was -80 pips, the hit TP is +70 pips, the Time outs is -55 pips.

My highest TP percentage is 64% on the 7:00am Trade. The 12:30 trade only hit TP 33% of the time. My AU open hit TP 54% of the time.

I’m going to keep messing with this strategy, but I’m not going to update as much on it. I think there is promise here, but it is a true Long Term strategy. I think years over months is what is needed perhaps.

Good morning all,

Let me start by apologizing for disappearing unexpectedly last week. I came down with the flu and was unable to perform basic functions, so trading was completely out of the question (as was updating the thread). However, I have since completely recovered and am “back in the saddle,” so to speak :wink:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3115
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3165
TP: 1.3095

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade, or the AU open EUR/USD short trade today.

That’s all for this Monday; good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning!

Good morning all,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Good luck in the session until later; next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3083
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3123
TP: 1.3073

Happy trading!

The AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3083
Exit Price: 1.3073

Trade length: 5 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for the day. Good luck in the overnight session, and I will update the board in the morning. :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you were able to make a bit of profit during last night’s session :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade and it reached TP. Also, the conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3032
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3072
TP: 1.3022

Happy trading!

Good morning all,

Sorry for the late update, but the AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP last night.

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning, but be sure to be careful trading throughout the day as we have just entered a period of expanding range.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today either. That’s all for the day; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile: